Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fuzzy brain thoughts.

I know, I know I probably should write a real post today or at least pictures of the apartment, but clearly that isn't happenin yet, so instead I leave you with a look inside my brain (not literally of course, that would hurt):
  • I wonder if my neighbors can hear me blasting girly music while I get ready in the morning...

  • Do they sing along?

  • Will all 300 of Matt and my DVDs fit in our new holders? I seriously hope so because it will look awesome.

  • Where can I get a cute green table cloth for our fabulous dining room table?

  • I smell bagels....mmmmmm....did you get one for me?

  • I'm seeing Wicked again on Sunday! I should probably listen to the soundtrack again and again just to prep. Ah! Love Love Love.

  • There is a library within walking distance of my apartment and I love it, I will keep reading even when I get cable...I will, I will.

  • I've had six meetings this week so far. Just call me the queen of meetings.

  • Does North Dakota really exist? Who actually lives there?
    (ps. I know, I know it's a real place, it's just a fabulous joke I had going for a long time, Homer Simpson even agreed with me, haha)

  • I like the dress, but why the shoes Solange, why?

  • Queen's "Somebody to Love" is awesome. Seriously awesome. Hello repeat button.

  • Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are one of the cutest couples ever. Viva Noah and Allie!


  • Why is it so effing cold in my office? Seriously people we are not in the arctic.

  • Almost the weekend, it's almost the weekend, come on now...


Yeah there's a lot going on my brain today. And what's on your mind?




happy thursday!

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a little warm and fuzzy inside when I read that Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling are back together :)

Anonymous said...

mcadams and rosling are so adorable together!

today... I'm thinking I want the work day to be over.

Songy said...

change.. I want some change in life that's in my mind.. hope unpacking and setting up goes well. :)

Sara Jane said...

I love Queen and "Somebody to Love" is my fav too!

I adore the Notebook team!

Happy unpacking!

Anonymous said...

I love Ryan and Rachel! They're so adorable together.
& yes, I can say for sure that people do live in North Dakota- my dad did for a few years. I've heard it was lame. Haha

B said...

oh no! those shoes are ghastly.

San said...

OMG, I didn't know Rachel and Ryan were dating (clearly, I am not following the gossip news that much, but thanks to you, Katelin, I'll be up to date from now on :))... this is awesome. I think they're both GREAT!

Julie said...

Crate and Barrel maybe for the tablecloth??

And Wicked again??
You know SOME of us haven't seen it once yet.

Ashley D said...

I love Ryan and Rachel together. SO CUTE!

What's on my mind:
I wish my neighbor would stop singing opera. He's being going for about an hour now. It's annoying.

My neck hurts. I must have slept on it weird.

After being in a relationship for almost 5 years, I still don't understand my boyfriend. It's really frustrating.

I want coffee. And a bagel.

The end.

Anonymous said...

I love Rachel and Ryan SO much.

I didn't have to click on the picture of Solange because I know EXACTLY which shoes you are talking. WTF is she thinking. She killed a small dog to make them.

amanda said...

Ahh! The Notebook.
I LOVE it. It's my
favorite. They are just
fabulous. I wish I knew
them in real life.

megabrooke said...

looking forward to seeing pics of your new digs! and the green tablecloth that i hope you find!

and you already know how amused i am by rachel and ryan being BACK ON!

Mrs. Case said...

If you have one nearby, it is well worth a trip to Anna's Linens. They have ridiculously cheap linens and would surely have the perfect green tablecloth. I, too, am eagerly anticipating the weekend despite a lack of plans.

Lacey Bean said...

I thought Gosling and McAdams broke up! Yay now I'm so glad they're still together. I <3 them!

robin ann mcintosh said...

so so cute : )

Rahul said...

Today is the 4th day that somebody brough up a different Queen song other than "we will rock you", "we are the champions" and "bohemian rhapsody."

Queen is back! Tell Freddie!

Dolce said...

I thought Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams broke up!

Well, I'm glad I heard wrong.

My SIL LOVED The Notebook, but I didn't get into the movie or the book.

I hope you're enjoying it though.

Dana said...

brian and I have over 400 DVDs.. and they do look awesome in the apartment!! I hope yours fit..

We are movie addicts...

Unknown said...

as usual i'll have to point out that rachel and ryan are canadians :o) yay! go canadian cute couple! and seem very down to earth...so typical canadian ;o)

and don't you love the library? i hope to have one walking distance from my apartment too...when i find one...lucky you! show us pictures! show us pictures! lol

Renee said...

I need to see Wicked again. It leaves Chicago in January. Nevermind I've seen it three times already...

sarah marie p said...

Awww!!! I love Ryan and Rachel! Too adorable!!

Britni said...

I think that Ryan and Rachel should be in your Hollywood post every week. I love them together in The Notebook. One of the best love scenes ever is when she jumps on him in the rain. AHH!

Auburn Kat said...

LOVE the Notebook!

Yes! North Dakota actually does exist! One of my friends grew up there...he doesn't live there anymore though...

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

in my little world im happy i will be in cleveland for this entire long weekend with no major obligations. that make me very very happy.

Caz said...

I'm seeing Wicked on Sept. 12th! So excited... I love musicals. Maybe I'll have to see if I can find the soundtrack for cheap somewhere. Doubt it though considering it's new here in Melbourne.

Bayjb said...

I love Rachel and Ryan, so excited about this. Solange's shoes look like dead dogs strapped to her shoes. Ick. Seriously.

Tia said...

dude. LOVE rachel and ryan. LOVE.

Vanessa said...

I love it when people do random posts like this, it's such a true glimpse into their world.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kateline, there ARE people in North Dakota. I'm from there and so is John Pizzo and all our families.

I heart ND! :)

Kim Thomas said...

Is the new apartment in Pasadena or did you find a new city?