Friday, August 15, 2008

You can't miss being a Swiss.

This is what my weekend is looking like and I can't wait...

driving (well technically Matt is driving) here



with these crazy kids


to hang with my ginormous family


that has a plethora of cute kids


and awesome older kids that do ridiculous things, haha


to celebrate our Swiss-ness

with other Swiss people


and do the chicken dance
(I'm not even kidding, haha)




and drink some grappa
(I'm Swiss Italian, best of both worlds, haha)


and have one wonderous weekend!

Basically it's going to be awesome, haha. I love my family and our crazy ways. Hope you all have a most fabulous weekend and I'll be thinking of you while I get my chicken dance on, oh yeah, hot stuff. Tune in Monday for one fantabulous guest blogger and I'll be back Tuesday, woo!





happy friday it's really friday friday! :)

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me the macarena will be involved too :-)

Anonymous said...

I recently crashed one of my friend's family reunion. It was a ton of fun. Have a great weekend! Looking forward, as always, to the recap and the pictures. :)

B said...

oh man - grappa is the devil! and we do the chicken dance at our get togethers too!

hahahaha

Mega said...

Holy crap. Now that's a family. Mine consists of like....a dozen people.

amanda said...

That sounds like a heck
of a good time! Especially
will all of those people.
Hollla. Family...gotta love
them!

And um...on that map...
does it say you're going
to the City of Salinas?
That reminds me of
Selena. And I chuckled.

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing time!!

Anonymous said...

have a great time! you are always doing such fun things :)

Hillary said...

Have fun! Can't wait to read the recap!

sarah marie p said...

How fun! Sounds like a blast! Drive safe and take lots o pictures!

Renee said...

Yeaaah! Swiss people represent!! Have a fun, safe trip! :-)

Rahul said...

The only swiss I know is miss.

She's makes a mean hot chocolate

Pretty Unfamous said...

Those all sound like the ingedients to a great time!

Chris said...

Have a blasty-blast!

Dana said...

Happy Friday... Hope you have a great time this weekend!!

dmb5_libra said...

you cannot...i say CANNOT go wrong with lotsa grappa and the chicken dance. have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!

California Girl said...

Sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, grappa. But that's not Swiss, it's Italian!?!

Kim Thomas said...

What a great family! I hope you have a blast!

Auburn Kat said...

Have a great wknd!

Bayjb said...

Have a great weekend! Make this Wisconsin girl proud with the chicken dance!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it. I love big ol' crazy families :)

JUST ME said...

That is a HUGE family.

Even for an Italian...

nicole antoinette said...

I want a huge family! And grappa. Wait, it's 11:25am, scratch the grappa.

Nanette said...

Whoa! What an awesome, huge family! Love it!

Princess.Maria said...

I had lots of fun at California going back in January for 3 weeks =)

looks like u had a lot of fun too !!

xoxo

Maria

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! How fun! Have a blast!!

xox

Anonymous said...

I hope that you had a fantabulous time!!

EP said...

*waves* Just stumbled over here from Tipp's blog.

It looks like it's going to be (or was) an amazing weekend. I hope y'all had a great time!

Vanessa said...

It sounds awesome and oh my gosh, you have a ginormous family!