Tuesday, August 5, 2008

TV, gossip and baby talk... it's all I'm good for.

Seriously Hollywood, slow down! I can't keep up. But I'll do my best to share the good word...
  • Getting to the sad news first. If you didn't hear Christina Applegate (of Married with Children, Anchorman and more recently Samantha Who? fame) was diagnosed with an early stage of breast cancer. Luckily it was caught early enough and she is said to be able to recover just fine. Also in sad news, Morgan Freeman was in a serious car accident over the weekend and was initially noted in serious condition. Luckily today's reports say that he is doing fine after some intensive surgery on his arm and hand. Fast recovery to you both!

  • In not so sad but more just effing weird news, Nikki Bilonksy (of Hairspray fame) and Bianca Golden (from America's Next Top Model), along with some of their family members were arrested in the Turks and Caicos airport after a serious altercation over seating and luggage. Ummmm. Wow. This story had me both laughing and saying "Are we being punked?" "Is Jerry Springer behind this?" Seriously the story makes no sense, but it is hilarious.

  • Speaking of Ty Ty the new promo pic for the new cycle of Top Model was released yesterday and apparently we're going hippie.



    interesting, very interesting....

  • And in totally normal news, the three week old twins of Brad and Angelina graced the cover of People (and Hello) this week, because you know they don't look like regular ole babies or anything like that. Granted I will admit that the picture of Shiloh with Vivienne is pretty dang sweet:



  • In other babyish news, Gwen Stefani looks like she's about to give birth any day now meaning the cutest family of rock will get all that much cuter, presh:



  • Okay no more baby talk, I can only hande so much....scratch that, I bet you can only handle so much, haha. And this is not a baby blog...so I move on....to hot guys, haha. Eric Dane and Patrick Dempsey are back on set at Seattle Grace and seeing this pictures just makes me all that more excited for Grey's to come back (woo!) and seriously aren't they just so studly? haha.



  • Speaking of returning television....the Hills is coming back in two short weeks, can you handle it? The drama? All the Hollywood hot spots? All the nonsensical dialogue? All the unnecessary siblings that come to town? The return of the dumbest blondes on television? Yeah I think I'm ready.



  • So remember yesterday when I was talking about karaoke and I said that I'd rather do it after some drinks, well apparently I'm not alone there. Kiera Knightly admitted that she was drunk when she auditioned for the leading role in My Fair Lady, haha. And she got it! Now I wonder if she'll be drunk on set all the time? Hmmmmm.
And that's all we got today kids...should we take bets on who'll get in a car accident or knocked up by next week? I feel like it's one or the other these days, haha. Crazy pants people, crazy pants!




happy tuesday!

25 comments:

Jamie Lovely said...

Did you hear about the supposed Dark Knight Curse? I'm sure you did. People are crazy!

Anonymous said...

Ahh I can't wait for Grey's to come back. And, secretly, the Hills either. But that will be kept quiet, and only watched from the safety of my DVR ;) Haha, I just can't seem to stop watching..

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...My Fair Lady remake? When did I miss that?

And also, don't you love how half of Tyra looks real in that picture and half doesn't?

Unknown said...

The Hills is back already???

Dear god I am not ready.

Anonymous said...

I'm so ready for Greys to come back!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

I think the Niiki Blonsky/Bianca storlyine is just ridiculous! I can't quite get my head around that one!

I am so pumped for all the shows to come back. I also tuned in to Sunset Tan the other night!!

megabrooke said...

i was so concerned when i heard about morgan freeman! he's one of my favorites.

cannot wait for the hills.

Steve Stenzel said...

I heard Morgan was with his mistress....

ooohhh.....

San said...

Yay, I don't have to read the celeb magazines anymore! I just come here for the updates :) Thanks!

Dana said...

I am such a grey's fan, I can't wait.. And thr Hills... I love it, LOL...

Lauren said...

The airport debacle/fight/arrest is so weird and hilarious. I mean, seriously--who'd a thought! I really hope it's a joke.

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

A drunk Kiera is probably better than many actresses out there!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the return of The Hills!

I love that story about Keira Knightley. :)

Auburn Kat said...

What no Ben, Jennifer or Josh this week? You have made me fall in love with them all=)

Princess Pointful said...

So sad about Christina Applegate, considering her boyfriend just recently passed away.
And how random is it that it happened to be two D-listers getting in a fight?!?!

Pretty Unfamous said...

Yeah, apparently Nikki Bilonsky and her dad beat the crap out of some woman who was on America's Next Top Model! YIKES!

Anonymous said...

Okay that whole Nikki v Bianca thing is crazy! I've heard so many different stories. I can't wait to find out what actually happened.

And tyra is insane. Does she REALLY have to be the center of everything. Ugh.

Chris said...

OMG could any child be cuter than Shiloh Jolie-Pitt? Oh wait...probably her little twin siblings. OMG CANNOT WAIT.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

so i think that LC has lost weight or something. recently i think she has been looking better than she normally does.

maybe she is in love or something.

with herself perhaps? god, i can't wait for the show.

Sara Jane said...

What on earth would I do without your updates? I love them!

Kim Thomas said...

Heard about Christina, glad they caught it early! Love your Tuesday updates!

Anonymous said...

1. Nikki Blonsky seems like one of the nicest people ever, so it's hard to imagine her getting arrested.

2. Gwen Stefani = fabulous! She's such a diva.

3. I don't watch Grey's Anatomy, but yeah, Patrick Dempsey is hot. ;)

4. I know plenty of fellow actors (I'm an occasional local theater actor) do a shot or two before auditioning. It's a good way to loosen up a bit.

mcgee said...

i randomly saw "face the music" on cable late last night. old 90s movie with molly ringwald and patrick dempsey. holy heck was he skinny...cute, but skinny. he's gotten much better looking with age.

kolls said...

Cannot. Wait. For. The Hills!!!!

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

I finally learned about "The Hills". as I read an article about it. It sounds like everything that is wrong with "reality" tv....with that being said, I can see the allure....LOL.