Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm so easy amused.

I love my job. Have I said that before? Probably. Well I love that my whole company is online all day long so lots of fun things get found and sent around and shared and to keep the days interesting. So I thought I'd take today's post to share some of the goodies that have been sent around lately, enjoy:
  • Seriously my coworkers know me too well, two of my favorite shows colliding? Yeah I'm all over that: http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/08/the-hills-laure.html

  • And who doesn't like to see the Culkin kids all grown up and arguing over bottled water?



  • Of course I'm still obsessed with any news Batman related so this little diddy about a super fan building his own tumbler was sure to make its way to me.

  • Top 20 Worst Songs Ever (according to Spinner)...yeah I think I own more than half of these songs, haha. I have a stellar taste in music.

  • Morpheus may be joining the cast of CSI:? Interesting....very interesting....


  • Anderson Cooper is my hero.




Aren't you glad I passed all of that along? Don't you feel that much more enlightened and entertained? I thought so, haha.

Any fun stories making the rounds at your office? Pass em on!






happy one day closer to friday but really it's thursday!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...I definitely had a LOT of the songs on that top 20 list. And you know what? I'm totally proud of that haha!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

Ok - there are some good songs on that list! What's wrong with Hollaback Girl or Barbie Girl!? hehe...the thong song was also a fave in my day.

Anonymous said...

Mm big ass hot dogs. My favorite!

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited that you gave me the address for ausiello's blog at EW!!! woo!

California Girl said...

At my office we pass around purchase orders and customer communications. Oh so much fun. But it really is!

I love Anderson Cooper too. Such a stud.

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

ahahhaah i just watched the anderson cooper thing on perez yesterday. i love it.

Tipp said...

I have been in love with AC since Channel 1. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

I love that "Who Let the Dogs Out" is the #1 worst song. And I love that they dogged Vanilla Ice, even though they forgot to add that Vanilla Ice totally stole that riff from Queen's "Under Pressure."

Auburn Kat said...

I LOVE Anderson Cooper!!!

sarah marie p said...

that hot dog is insane! but now i kind of want a hot dog. hahah

Dana said...

Holy Hot Dog, batman!! LOL..

Rahul said...

Those top 20 worst songs list are by people trying to be cool.

They're not cool.

Angela said...

you are having a blast at the office. that is a very good thing.

Andréa said...

I LOVED that comment by Anderson Cooper. So funny.

Bayjb said...

Gosh I love hot dogs and Andersoon Cooper. Those are not supposed to be said in the same sentence. I love Anderson's laugh, it makes me giggle.

Princess.Maria said...

hey !! I went to Pasadena the other day !! I loooooooooved it !!! .... =)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Anderson Cooper makes me laugh. Love his no apologies opinions. He is real!

Kim Thomas said...

I love my job but wish I could play on the internet! Instead, I have to enforce people not playing on the internet :(

Anonymous said...

That list of 20 songs includes many of my favorites, lol

Teal Chic said...

I guess they'd say might taste in music is horrible, as there are a lot of those songs I personally love!

Gotta love Anderson Cooper! lol

Anonymous said...

Anderson Cooper is easily my favorite person this week. I was so happy to see him as the Clip of the Week on "The Soup." Someone needs to tell Dina Lohan that if she doesn't' want people to talk about her daughter, she shouldn't make her the center of the reality show on E!

Princess Pointful said...

Man... when I was 10, I had a mad crush on Macauley Culkin. I am so embarassed of my bad taste.