Friday, August 8, 2008

Vintage for the weekend.

So last night I was cleaning up stuff in my room and came across my boxes-o-pictures. And any time I get near them I just have to open up one of my million albums, I can't help it, it's like I'm in a trance or something. Anyhoodles because I'm useless when it comes to real posts these days and resort more to pictures and bullet points I thought I'd use today's post to show some of the flashback to the glory days of cuteness pictures that were hidden away in the depths of albums...and just because who doesn't love some cute kid pictures?

Little oh three year old me
aren't I just adorable? haha.


Apparently there are monkeys on the street in Canada
and I wanted to play


My sister and I taking on the big sister role at Christmastime


My sister and I at some museum
I picked this pic clearly because
I'm wearing a Betty Boop sweatshirt, awesome, I know



Well that's all I felt like scanning and thought they were pretty 80s/90s and pretty funny. Hope you enjoyed that quick flash in past, whoosh it's gone.

Now if only 6:30 would get here and the weekend would come, it's another busy one of funness that I can't wait for, woot woot.

Hope you all have a most fabulous weekend!




happy friday!

24 comments:

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

you were gorgeous when you were a child too!!!

and the bow in your hair in the first pic is perfect. i will always put bows in my daughters hair.

La Petite Chic said...

Oh, how I love seeing old school pictures! You (and your siblings) were so cute!

Lacey Bean said...

I looove old pictures. The outfit choices are usually super awesome.

kolls said...

So gosh darn cute!!

Kim Thomas said...

It's Flashback Friday over here! Great pics! So fricken cute :)

sarah marie p said...

How fun! I loved seeing all of these old pictures! You are so adorable!

Rahul said...

That computer is humngous.

I'll take one.

Dana said...

you were soooo cute.. still are, :)!

I hope you have an awesome weekend too!! May 6:30 be here reallllly soon!

So@24 said...

You look EXACTLY THE SAME!

Amazing!

Can I babysit please?

San said...

Those are cuuuute!

Blicious said...

HOW CUTE!! love the pics! happy Friday !

amanda said...

The Betty Boop shirt
rocks. Clearlyyy.

Pictures are great...
they never change!
Love it.

Enjoy your busy weekend!

Tipp said...

I lOVE finding old pics!! You were adorable!

Anonymous said...

ah, so cute! love the socks and sandals...i rocked that look all the time too. xxx

Angela said...

very cute! have a savvy hot so cal weekend. : )

Anonymous said...

How cute are you?!

Unknown said...

hahaha yeah i like to bring out those kinds of words every now and again.

you were so cutee as a child! hehe.

Julie Q said...

LOL. looks like we pretty much wore the same stuff back in the day!!

Bayjb said...

I do love finding pictures, it's so fun! Love the first one, adorable!

Princess Pointful said...

So adorable! And way to rock the Betty Boop!

Songy said...

I could spend hours looking at old pictures... so cute in those pictures...

xxxx had a good weekend then?

Mega said...

That fro on the mini-you is awesome.

robin ann mcintosh said...

so adorable, I want to mush your little face!

: )

L Sass said...

SO cute!

The "big sisters" shot is gorgeous... did you not have an awkward ugly duckling phase?!?!?