Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A little BlogHer teaser.

So I was going to write a BlogHer recap but then my body vetoed that idea and made me crawl into bed and try to get back the hours of sleep I didn't have over the weekend, haha. So instead I'm giving you a teaser and basically saying that my weekend in New York City was everything I hoped it would be and a lot more ridiculous than I could have possibly anticipated. So tomorrow I promise a real recap because last weekend definitely deserves it.

In the mean time check out Jessica and Lilu's recaps and enjoy a few pictures to tide you over.

Jess and I riding in a rickshaw driven
by MARIO. I mean how amazing is that!?

I could so be her.

Lacey and Jamie having fun with
the Jonas Brothers.
I mean I heart these two.


And how was your weekend? Let me know in case I have to resort to "mark as read" in my reader again. I swear I'll be a good commenter again soonish but you know, life is kicking my ass right now. Anyways, fill me in! What did you do!? How are you!? Heartfaces.


happy tuesday!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

THe other recaps sound like you had so much fun! I love the drivers on the way to the nintendo party, that is genius!

Nora said...

Love the Audrey Hepburn photo. Definitely looks like you had a fabulous time =) Hope you can get some R&R!

As for my weekend, I got to meet Ashley and hang out with her for 24 hours. It was a blast!

rachaelgking said...

Miss youuuuuuuuuuuuu

Amanda said...

I had a family reunion which was a blast, got MAJORLY sunburned (less blast) and have been sick in bed with a killer cold for 3 days (even less blast). So much for my last week before going back to school :(

And, um...love the Mario rickshaw driver :)

Sarah said...

I wish I could have gone to blogher! That nintendo party looks awesome! They know how to throw a party eh?

Liz OT said...

I can't stop laughing at the glory that is your photo with Mario. It's just too good.

Akirah said...

A black Mario. I love it.

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Your photos turned out amazing. I love the one of us in the mario pedicabs. Amazing night. It was so awesome to hang out with you again. MISS YOU, WOO!

Jamie said...

I love how Lacey is flipping them off and I'm trying to make out with Joe.

I was such a mess.