Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bebes, Hotties and Bad TV. Clearly it's Hollywood day.

So really I swear I'm not changing my Hollywood updates to Wednesdays, it just so happens I've had to push it here the past couple of weeks. But fret not, next week we'll be back to normal. However, it's Hollywood catch up and recap and gossip fest time, so here goes:
  • It wouldn't be a Hollywood post if I didn't talk about at least one celeb baby because we all know I lurve the bebes. So today's post is no different... Halle Berry finally decided to show baby Nahla to the world at none other than the LA Zoo (probably so she could say hi to Simba, haha.. I kid, I kid, bad joke). But seriously this bebe is not lacking on the cute genes, she is pretty dang precious actually:






  • In other cute bebe news, Gavin Rossdale is climbing the charts of my fave Hollywood dad. Seriously, his beach day with little Kingston is freaking adorable, adorable I say people. I dare you not to ooooh and awwwww:



  • Okay moving on from the babyness, I know you can only handle so much. In funny "these people have too much time on their hands" news, someone decided that Christian Bale and Kermit the frog have a lot in common. Not even kidding. There are twentyish pictures comparing the two...not gonna lie, I laughed a lot.


    Check out the rest here if you're so inclined.

  • So on Sunday I decided I should re-watch Season 1 of the Hills. Well I only got about three episodes in before I switched to Dawson's Creek but still it was eye opening. I totally forgot how much of an airhead Heidi was...oh wait, she still is. And her other boyfriend Jordan and his lame friend who's name I've already forgotten who liked Audrina and makes Justin Bobby look cute were actually in the show a lot. And Lauren was actually concerned about her job and school and was pissed when Heidi quit. Oh how so much has changed.

    In other Hills updates, Heidi is continuing to poison the airwaves by releasing yet another song. Seriously Heidi, please stop, you are making me want to listen to High School Musical or something equally high pitched and annoying. And I finally watched last week's episode and wow. So much going on there. But hey that place they went for Stephanie's birthday, yeah I went there for the Sex and the City party and the green party a couple months ago. I'm like a hop skip and away from being Lauren's new bff. As for the other Hills news, umm. I still hate that I love this show. It's such a guilty addiction, oy.

  • In other guilty TV news like I said I watched Dawson's Creek on Sunday. Ohemgee. I forgot how much I love that show. I was finally watching season six and I couldn't be happier. And by finally I mean that when I went to college it was in its final season and for some reason the WB did not exist at my school and I missed. it. all. A show I had seen every single episode of and I had to miss the final season! Heart break. So imagine my delight when I realized "oh man, I have time today, I can watch an episode or two and finally figure out what the hell happened in Creek town." And man I learned that Joshua Jackson looks a hell of a lot better now than he did in the beginning of season 6 (facial hair does and scraggly hair is not look good on him, oy)...case and point:



    Simply dashing. Love it.

  • And today's WTF news comes from my "ex-boyfriend" (haha) Michael Jackson. Apparently he's been secretly dating Pam Anderson. Haha. Haha. Haha. Excuse me while I go wash my hands. That just sounds dirty on all accounts. I love you Michael (even if you are the biggest weirdo these days) and Pam you may be a little crazy, but you're okay in my book...but together...NO people. NO. The Mirror better be lying.

  • And lastly, don't forget to enter my NKOTB giveaway! Seriously I know there are more fans out there that want to experience the goodness of their new CD. I was fortunate enough to get the CD on Friday and it's been in my car's CD player ever since. I am hooked. It's bad. But it's so awesome. :)

And that my friends is the Hollywoooooood latest and greatest. Anything amazingly awesome I missed, please let me know and I will gladly update! Woo!





happy wednesday!

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nahla's eyes are gorgeous. She is going to be such a pretty baby!

Christina's baby was out the other day. First I have seen of him since the initial magazine spread. He's such a cutie!

dmb5_libra said...

I heard about Michael Jackson and Pam Anderson....its a sign the apocalypse is coming. THE END IS NIGH!

It has to be a lie.

Also, I love me some Kermit and Christian Bale, so the fact that they are long lost twins works out perfectly for me :)

B said...

Did you happen to catch 90210 last night?

I'm sorry to admit this - but I'm hooked.

Dolce said...

Nahla could be cuter than Suri...and I didn't think that was possible.

What are your thoughts on the new 90210?

I'm on the fence.

Okay, that's a lie. I thought it was Gawd Awful!

Lauren said...

My co-worker's wife created the Kermit/Christian Bale thing. Neat, right?? I'm convinced that she's officially Internet Famous.

Anonymous said...

Shock, Halle's baby is adorable! I wasn't expecting that at all... ;)
And I agree, I can't believe the Michael & Pam thing- it just can't be true

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I guess I'm the odd man out on this one but I think that Halle's daughter is cute--but her eyes look too small for her head right now. Did you know your eyes never change in size from the time you are born? The eye color is pretty, but the shape is odd.

As for Pam and MJ--I had read she was dating some secret prince. I guess they forgot to mention what kind of prince. Strange. Who wants to date or kiss a man with a nose and cheekbones like that?!

Chris said...

I had never really watched DC until my sophomore year of college, when my roommate owned all the seasons. I watched episodes inbetween every class and all night for two months, went through all 6 seasons. And it was awesome.

sarah marie p said...

Michael Jackson and Pam Anderson? No to the way! That's too crazy! Weird! Yeah, I think the first two seasons of the Hills were way better than last season/current season.

Rahul said...

I'm going to pretend that Christian Bale/Kermit thing didn't happen.

Ashley D said...

My roommate and I were watching a special on Dawson's Creek on E! this morning and she kept talking about how in love with Pacey she used to be. And it kinda made me think of you. And now I kinda sound like a weirdo, haha. :)

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

nahla is super adorable.

and i've been reading about MJ and pam everywhere. totally scary.

thatShortchick said...

baby nahla hit the gene-pool lottery. the child is gorgeous.

amanda said...

I don't know how you
survived without the
WB and the last season
of Dawsons. I would have
cried...hard, hot tears!

Joshua Jackson...so
sexy. That scruff wasn't
his best look...but I
still loved the man
behind it!

Jane said...

MJ and Pam..? The heck?

P.S. I covet your hair.

Julie Q said...

nahla = cutest baby ever! did you see the shots of Xtina's baby Max? He looks like a cute lil old man. lol (its on people.com from yesterdays pictureS)

Anonymous said...

The Bale/Kermit pictures made my day!

Julie said...

Um.
I saw that Pam Anderson/MJ thing on superficial.

And It made me throw up a little in my mouth.

Gross.

Dana said...

ok.. H.B's baby is such a cutie.....
and Gavin looks like such a great dad - and he's not hard on the eyes either, lol..

Auburn Kat said...

I'm thinking I need to catch up on The Hills tonight before I get any further behind!

Britni said...

You think any of those celebrities want to let me adopt their kids? I could definitely handle one of those cuties!

Susie said...

I want a husband like Gavin!!

And um, Michael Jackson?? WTF. The funniest moment of my weekend was when I was in the car with my mom and she looked at me and all the sudden blurts out, "Michael Jackson is 50!!!! Can you believe that?!?!" HAhahaah.

Janet said...

Even though I cut myself off from the Hills I always know I can indulge in a little of it here :)

Nanette said...

The Bale/Kermit thing is INSANE! It just kept going and going and going...

Bayjb said...

Oh course Halle's daughter is gorgeous, figures! I also think Josh Jackson got way hotter after the Creek. Something about the scruffy look that gets me every time :)

nicole antoinette said...

God, I used to *love* Dawson's. Excuse me while I sit and reminisce....

Princess Pointful said...

I'm just going to pretend I never heard about Michael Jackson being sexual with anyone. *la la la, I can't hear you!*

CULTURE CREATORS said...

Wow isn't Halle's baby gorgeous? seriously she's stunning.






xCC