Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I should be on MTV.

So I feel like I have been hosting the longest episode of Cribs ever, haha. But the apartment is still not 100% done hence why all the mini posts and hey I need to leave you lingering right? So today's apartment tour guide picture takes place where all the magic happens....the bedroom...oooh la la, haha.

that circle is my attempt at using paint,
and that's where
shelves are going to put more
of the fabulous picture frames we have
woo!


the TV may be leaving soon, we'll see
but I do love the dresser


So there you have it folks, the bedroom. I was almost going to take a picture of the closet but then I thought that might be just a wee bit weird. It's a biggish closet that has our clothes and you can definitely tell which side is Matt's and which is mine, obviously, haha.

Next up on this uber long episode of Cribs will most likely be the living room...oh yeah because that's the only room left, haha. So tune in sometime this week or maybe next week once we get the pictures up and it looks all prettified, woot.

In other grown up news, Matt and I are now the proud owners of a vacuum...... Woo. Man after reading that sentence I totally want to erase it because of it's lameness, but you know what I'm leaving it, I'm excited for a vacuum (I bet my mom never expected me to say that one, haha). It was my mom's gift to Matt and I and it will definitely be used this weekend. Our brown carpets need some cleaning, stat.

In other non-lame news I have been listening to NKOTB nonstop in my car and at the gym (okay maybe it is lame, but not to me, haha). And I really wish I could show you these pictures my mom gave me from my uber fan days of awesomeness that seriously just make me giggle at my NKOTB obsession, but alas I have no scanner. You just have to picture in your brain little ole me with a birthday cake that says "New Kids on the Block wish Katelin a Happy Birthday!" and another one of me with the biggest grin ever holding a NKOTB poster on Christmas Eve, seriously it's awesome.

Anyhoodles it's time to get the day going, woo.

Hope you all have a most fabulous day!



happy wednesday!

19 comments:

dmb5_libra said...

oh man! i wish we could could see the pictures. if you had a side ponytail in any of them, i would die.

Anonymous said...

There is something about your first vacuum that just totally makes you feel like a real adult :)

B said...

I really love these updates on your home

they make me smile

kolls said...

You know y'all've become one of those Kinda Boringly Domestic But Still Totally Awesome couples when you're super excited about a vacuum.

I mean that in a good way - K and I were GIDDY when my mom bought us a wicked awesome vacuum for Christmas this year! (He put a racing sticker on it and still gets excited to run it!)

megabrooke said...

it's coming along so good!

Chris said...

I don't have a scanner either, but I take pictures of my film pictures with my digital camera. You'll get the hang of it after a few...the lighting is tricky so you don't get glare. Try it!

Also, the apartment is fabulouso. Tony is crashing with me right now and I love it...I wish he wasn't moving into his own apartment next week.

Anonymous said...

looks like it's really starting to be home :)

Auburn Kat said...

I was excited for my first vaccuum cleaner too! You are not alone! =)

Rahul said...

The first time I owned a vacuum I celebrated.

And I'm a guy.

Dana said...

woo-hoo.... vacumms.... lol


glad to hear things are going great!!

sarah marie p said...

ooh! I wanna see your clothes!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Love the dresser! I wanna see the closet!

Britni said...

I'm impressed. I've been in my new apt for like a month longer than you and still don't dare show pics because they will have boxes in them. Maybe tomorrow.

Bayjb said...

Wow your place is definitely coming together. Love this episode of Cribs!

Unknown said...

oooh! more house pics! what colour are you painting?

Anonymous said...

Ahh reading this makes me so excited for next month!!!

Princess Pointful said...

Whatever, vacuums = awesome.
We have hardwood floors, so we use a Swiffer instead, which is nowhere near as cool.

Bogart said...

Wait a second...I only see one bed in there.

I thought you were going to have two beds like Lucy and Ricky.

Oh my eyes...my virgin eyes.

:-)

San said...

Uh, I have some of the photos that you described up there myself... you should just take a photo of the photo... it works!