Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hollywood is so fierce.

It's Tuesday and you know what that means right? It's the day after Monday! Haha, I kid, I kid. It's the day I give you all the scoop of what's happenin in good ole Hollywoodland, so let's get to it:
  • So a little thing called the VMAs happened on Sunday in case you missed it. Oh wait, I did miss it. I watched the opening solely to see Brit Brit and then proceeded to watch "Hole in the Wall" with Matt. Speaking of which "Hole in the Wall" is hilarious and I totally talked about it a year ago, yeah I'm so ahead of the times, haha. Anyhoo VMAs Brit looked awesome. Seriously the girl rocked it and I sort of secretly love her dress too.


    Now for her winning three moonmen....yeah I don't know about that...seems a weeee bit rigged to me MTV...hmmmm. And what was with the venue? There was like no one there. Oh well. But if you want a full "recap" of the show Best Week Ever covers it best.

  • And what would a Hollywood post be if I didn't feature some bebes?

    my faaaaave celeb family


    talk about one good lookin family


    is Harlow not the freaking cutest? presh!



    paging McCutie, McCutie! :)


  • Oh man Hollywood seriously has some cute lil bebes. I lurve it. In other news I love...er love to hate to love...the Hills. In the Sunday episode I was so incredibly close to throwing a shoe at the TV whenever Spencer came on. I mean really, how rude can one person be? I actually did give props to Heidi though when she called out Spencer on his job...er lack there of...I mean really, what does he do???? Anyone? Anyone? *crickets*

    As for the Audrina/Lauren/Lo debacle of a feud I'm so over it. Really girls can't we all just get along? And um, can I be friends with Doug? Even if he is about as exciting as sandpaper the dude has a plane?!! That is pretty freaking pimp. And their hotel rooms, I mean really I need to roll with these kids, haha.

  • In other TV news I know it was on last Wednesday but Top Model is back! Holla! And this season actually looks promising. The tranny, Isis, is actually really good (at least I was impressed), Clark is the ultimate bitch (I mean she almost made Jade look normal), Brittany is reppin for the Native Americans out there (and she's good) and by far my fave of the bunch is Sheena, the most ghetto amazing Korean girl eva. Seriously, I want to be her friend, haha. And Ty Ty and company are back with the crazy and I freaking love it. For better recaps of the show check out Jamie and Dlisted, they're superb.



  • Today's most ridiculous WTF news that isn't really Hollywood but I feel like it'll get put into some SNL skit or something soon. Apparently some dumbass in Fresno decided to try and rob two men by beating them with sausage and rubbing spices on them before taking $900. Did you read that? He beat them with sausage, actual sausage. He's now being held on $100,000 bail. Wow. Just wow.

  • And in Hollywood news that actually means something... Stand up to Cancer. I didn't actually get to watch it on Friday but Tara got to go and gives a great recap of all the celebs she met and how her hard work on the cause paid off. Trent at Pink is the New Blog also gives a great recap here. Additionally my friend sent me this video from the event and man does it have some great star power behind a great song for a great cause.

    I heart Mandy


    and NPH


and that's all I got today folks. Hollywood's one fabuuuuulous place sometimes....




happy tuesday!

25 comments:

dmb5_libra said...

it is my sole belief that hole in the wall is emmy worthy.

commenting on to ridiculously attractive parents having babies....have you noticed that they are cute when they're first born but once they grow up, not so cute? its like the beauty genes cancel each other out.

beaten with sausage? there are so many lewd jokes to be made.

Anonymous said...

you're superb!

doesn't little Harlow look like a mini Joel? I'm not sure if that is a good or a bad thing later on in life but she is a cute chubby little baby!

Anonymous said...

There is no way Halle's baby could grow up as anything but gorgeous- that family! wow haha

Lauren said...

I just read about the robbery in California. How ODD!

Anonymous said...

what a fun post! and i agree, though i wouldn't wear that dress that britney wore, man did she look good!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

damn brit brit did look awesome! im confused how she won all those awards though.

i want neil patrick harris to be my personal gay.

and halle's baby? beautiful!

amanda said...

Britney looked FABULOUS!
I can't get over it.
And then when she won
the first award...I almost
cried for her. Woo.

Ben. Jen. Vi. Sigh.
LURVE!

Harlow...so adorable.

I want me a McDreamy.
Loves.

Spencer, while a complete
jerk, cracks me up. I mean
is he for real? He is such
a complete buffoon.

Mandy Moore is so stinkin'
cute.

kolls said...

Nom nom nom Harlow's cheeks! Brit looked absolutely gorgeous and glowy, yay!

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

ah, mandy moore is beyond adorable.

as are all those babies. =)

and HELL YES to britney being BACK. she looked damn good.

sarah marie p said...

NO FRESNO, NO! Dangit, why must I live in this horrible city that has the WORST stories of all time!?!?! Nooooo!!! Omg. SUCH a bad reputation! I'm going to go hide. haha. Hopefully nobody finds me and hits me with sausage!

Julie said...

I am so happy that I am not the only one that thinks the Brit Brit wining was fixed.

Come ON!
We're not stupid people.

Anonymous said...

I was so confused when I read that sausage beating story yesterday. As in, "Is this for real? Who DOES that?"

molly said...

im all about the sheena too!

California Girl said...

I didn't watch the VMAs, but I totally love Britney. She SO needed this!

Pretty Unfamous said...

I DO think it's weird that Britney Spears has never won a moonman before, but this year she does. Like seriously? Her music isn't better now than it was 10 years ago. Maybe it was all her drama in the past year that won her those awards?

And I'm glad you love Mandy Moore. She's my idol, haha!

Dolce said...

Finally someone mentioned Brit- she did look great...almost to where she was in 2001.

megabrooke said...

those are some SERIOUS cute babies! and damnit, i missed sundays hills. i saw last night's though, holy christ. seriously, could lauren be any more lame this season? whitney will forever be my favorite.
i missed the stand up to cancer thing too... actually, i purposely didnt tune in because i didnt have enough tissues in the house to do it. but i heard it was really good!

Tiffany said...

many and nph?

i adore your taste!

Auburn Kat said...

I thought Britney did look good...I hope she has really gotten her life back together!

Dana said...

Britney did look good.. I give her lots of credit for trying to pull herself together.. I hope it stays that way!

Britni said...

I'm sitting here watching Fringe and thinking about you. Pacey looks just like Pacey.

Anonymous said...

I watched part of ANTM too, on YouTube. I heard a lot of hype surrounding Isis, and wasn't sure what to expect, but I was really surprised at how beautiful she is! She seems awesome.

Caz said...

DAMN! I am so disappointed that Hole in the Wall is not an Aussie creation (it's currently on here). AS I thought they were the inventors of all ridiculous game shows (after the Chinese of course).
Then again I do admit the show is WAY better with Aussie accents.

Bayjb said...

I do love Violet Affleck and that family. They are too cute for words.

Bogart said...

A Doogie sighting! A Doogie sighting!

I love me some Doogie