Thursday, September 11, 2008

I like nice guys.

So today I was going to post about Top Model and Fringe but alas I have yet to watch any of them because instead of hanging out at home and watching my TV with Matt as planned, my mom invited me to a play last minute. So those recaps just have to wait until manana. (err or check Buzz Sugar here for a recap of Fringe I have yet to read).

In Fringe related news however, I heart Joshua Jackson. Big surprise right? Haha. Heck the guy has his own tag on my blog, of course I heart him. I've had the biggest Josh crush since his days as Charlie in the Mighty Ducks movies and the crush was only perpetuated with Dawson's Creek.

It also helps that Josh has always been seen as a nice guy. His characters have usually been nice (minus the toolbag character in Scream 3 I believe it was) and he himself has always been so wholesome (minus that whole arrest thing, pish posh, haha) and dangit I just like him. And I want to meet him so we can be friends. Even more so his latest batch of nice came when he randomly stopped by Katie Holmes's (who refers to him as her "first love) dressing room and brought her flowers and just stopped in to say "hi." Now if that isnt't one of the sweetest things ever I don't know what is.





So yes I have a big ole crush on Josh J and I hope to one day meet him and tell him of his awesomeness, however I do have my own real life Pacey Whitter and I lurrrrrrve him. Yes of course I'm talking about Matt because really who else would I be talking about, haha?

I saw this little diddy of a meme on Lacey and lspoon's blogs and I thought I would do part of it to tell you a little more about a boy who I have a legitimate crush on, actually know and truly love, so here goes:

Everything you ever really wanted to know about MATT
[as interpreted by Katelin]



He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
ESPN. The boy loves his sports and sports update. or Jeopardy, he's also a smarty pants.

What's one food he doesn't like?
I have pick just one? Haha. Matt doesn't like fish, peanut butter (well he's allergic so it's understandable), Mexican food, rice, or most cereal. I know he's a weird one, haha.

You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Depends on the night and who's with us. If it's a chill night most likely he'll get a Rolling Rock, if the guys are with him and it's a crazy night, Irish Car Bombs all around! He's a champ at those, haha.

What is his favorite type of sandwich?A huge sandwich, haha. He loves turkey, ham, cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard, and something else I'm forgetting but yeah he loves a good sandwich, but really who doesn't?

What would he eat every day if he could?
Ribs. or Wings. He loves them both. Just like that commercial, Matt is a meatatarian for sure, haha.

What is his favorite cereal?
Not a huge cereal fan really, but he does love Cookie Crisp that's for sure.

What would he never wear?
A pink polo...er pink anything. Unless it was for a costume or something.

What is his favorite sports team?
49ers for eva.

What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
After living with him for 2 weeks I can say that the boy likes a lot of light. I'm more of a dim light girl myself and he's more of an every light in on the place boy, haha. But I still love him.

What is his heritage?
Irish and he definitely embraces it, haha.

Did he play sports in high school?
Played football briefly and soccer. But loves watching all sports, he's definitely a sportsy guy, haha.

What could he spend hours doing?
Playing golf or working on cars I would presume.

What is the most thoughtful thing he's done since we started dating?
Okay I totally added this one just because, like Josh J, Matt has definitely sent me flowers to cheer me up. Whereas Josh thought Katie needed a friendly face, Matt knew that my Ipod had been completely wiped clean and I was music-less and distraught. And because of that he sent me flowers which definitely made the day better. Yes I am lame for being sad over my music and yes he is awesome for sending me flowers :)



And that my friends is Matt in a nutshell. And I luuuurve him. Obviously. :)



happy thursday!


31 comments:

dmb5_libra said...

mmm joshua jackson...

Shelley said...

Close... but it was Urban Legend, not Scream 3. :-) That's when he had that stupid peroxided hairdo.

B said...

Now I'm craving cookie crisp

megabrooke said...

im a big joshua jackson fan myself. look at the HOH on him! i need him up on my blog soon.

and i wont give anything away since you haven't watched it yet?, but i dvr'd fringe and caught it last night... and, um? i just can't get down with it. too scifi for me. it was nice scoping pacey throughout the episode, and cool to see the various mentions of boston and all, but other than that? i just dont think ill be continuing to tune in.

you and matt are adorable by the way. :)

Anonymous said...

Joshua Jackson is quite yummy! He seems to be getting yummier. I watched some interviews with him and I was quite impressed.

Anonymous said...

Aawwww, you're adorable :)
I'm totally gonna work on this for my boy.

Anonymous said...

Matt seems to be a great guy, but no Mexican food??? That's a little weird! ;)

thatShortchick said...

adorable picture of him with the cupcake!!

can't believe he doesn't like most cereals?! he can even turn down the wonderment that is multigrain cheerios?

Lexilooo said...

he doesn't like mexican? and you are still with him? wow, that's love! :)

ohh, and I totally saw that blip about jj bringing flowers to kh, and I thought of you!

wildnis said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rahul said...

Is Matt really secrelty me? Allergic to peanut butter and Rolling Rock?!?!?

USA! USA!

Chris said...

Thanks for my daily dose of JJ! And you had a freakishly similar answer to the first question that I would have had for Tony if I did this on him. Seriously. Sports and Jeopardy! FTW!

Princess Pointful said...

Aw! You got a keeper there, lady.
Although I'm a little perplexed by this cereal thing. Not even Fruit Loops?!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

that second picture of joshua is so dreamy. and you better hurry up and watch fringe it is awesome! weird and slightly out there, but awesome.

and im with matt on the idea that cookie crisp is one of my favorite cereals.. mmmmm coooooooooooooookie crisp.

Larissa said...

Thanks for the Matt profile! He sounds like a keeper :)

Dana said...

i too could eat wings and ribs every day.. Yummmmmy..

Anonymous said...

Damn, Joshua Jackson is looking HOT these days.

Also, your boyfriend is really cute. :)

robin ann mcintosh said...

cute! i might do this for my puppy : ) oh, to be single... what a joy. psh.

Bayjb said...

I do love Josh Jackson. He got really hot really fast after the Creek. I loved Fringe the other night, in HD it was AMAZING

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

awe, your boy is adorable =)
i loved this.

So@24 said...

He'll always be Charlie from Mighty Ducks to me.

Quack

Quack

Quack...

sarah marie p said...

Aww, this was sweet! I love that he hates so many different kinds of food! haha. And the light thing is funny cuz my boy loves the dim light and I like lots of light. You guys are too cute.

Auburn Kat said...

Awww, that is so sweet! You have yourself a keeper!

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend sounds like such an awesome guy. I mean really, i know he doesn't like mexican food but he probably eats it anyways because he knows you like it sooooooooo much. I also must mention that you must be so happy living with a guy that hopes you are happy ever minute of the day ;).


in a side note, he is also much hotter than joshua jackson. just and fyi, much better pick, even if he didn't play little league hockey in minnesota when he was a kid.

nicole antoinette said...

I'm so glad I'm not allergic to peanut butter, God, haha.

Bogart said...

He has had a rough 20 years as a 49s fan!

amanda said...

Those pictures of Joshua
are soooo yummy!

And Matt is a cutie! :o)

Tipp said...

Hubby won't wear pink either, anything!!!

sad. I think it is hot on guys.

weezermonkey said...

My friend and I had dinner with Joshua Jackson in 2003 or 2004 when he was researching a role as an associate at a large law firm. I drafted all the legal docs shuffled about on the never-picked-up pilot.

He is indeed incredibly nice and much taller than I'd imagined. After dinner, I shook his hand. My friend went in for the hug.

I still wish I'd hugged him, too.

Anonymous said...

I read your blog since you heart Josh and mention him fairly often. Even though he is a really, really nice guy, he didn't see Katie. Monday morning I heard a radio show interview, in which he said he hasn't seen or talked to her in 2-3 years.

Thanks for filling us in on Matt. It made me smile.

Grits said...

I borrowed your questions to write about my Matt. Check it out! ;-) Hope y'all had a good weekend.