Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Holly to the wood news.

Oh Hollywood have you got some good stuff for me today....
  • Violet oh Violet my most favorite celebrity tot visited her newly bearded and long haired pop on the set of his new movie, Extract, and looked mighty cute doing it. I'm just surprised she didn't scream "stranger!" or something by the way Ben looks, I mean it's slightly scary, haha:




  • In other bebe news (because really can I talk about just one bebe?) Is little Pete Schreiber not the cutest little thing? Seriously he is precious. I hope baby numero dos is just as precious:



  • Today's music news comes courtesy of the one and only Britney Spears who has announced that her newest CD will be hitting stores on her birthday, December 2nd. Now if you recall last year when Brit was in her crazy phase and I stopped talking about her, however Brit Brit has proven herself recently and I am happy to report on the non-crazy news. And hopefully her new CD will have some great hits that will actually be worthy of winning moon men as opposed to random crap no one has heard....just sayin :)

  • Speaking of music did you hear that the one show that still plays music on MTV, TRL, is being cut after 10 years on TV? I didn't even realize it was still popular so I guess it makes sense that it's ending. But hey at least I can say I was in the audience once when Mr. Mariah Carey (aka Nick Cannon) hosted and it was pretty sweet. So long TRL...MTV may have to change it's name now since it will no longer play videos at all, so sad.

  • And in movie news, I was perusing the Apple Trailer website (aka one of my favorite sites ever) and came across some gems that are hitting the big screen soon. One of the most promising movies coming out soon is The Lucky Ones, featuring Rachel McAdams, Tim Robbins and Michael Pena. It's about three army vets who unexpectedly ride across America together in one hell of a trip. Now I know that isn't much of a description so just watch the trailer and decide for yourself.

    Now for the not so promising but oh so entertaining movie that I may just have to watch even though I can guarantee it's horribleness....Fast and Furious. Oh yes you read that right, numero four in the Fast and Furious series but it's bringing back all of the originals, Paul Walker (yum), Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster (aka all people who haven't really had a hit movie since the first one, haha). I can't really tell what the movie is about but who cares? It's got cars for Matt to enjoy and Paul Walker for me to oggle, haha.



  • Aaaaand moving on to more important things....the Hills. alsfjklfjkldjd Spencer. Could he be a bigger dbag? I mean really, how is Heidi not at all embarrassed? And Holly? Oh Holly...you make Stephanie look like Merryl Streep, you are a horrible actress, seriously. And Audrina it's time to get over Justin Bobby....for reals....he may look better with his short hair but still he's just not cool. Lo...stop looking so dang awkward every time you go out okay? You used to be cool and you really need to embrace that coolness again. And Lauren and Heidi stop acting like you miss each other and then go on to diss each other to various magazines and radio stations and taking overly staged pictures every where you go to display your fakery (cough cough Heidi cough Spencer cough...ooooooh I'm gagging).

  • Today's WTF story is actually kind of funny. Someone randomly left a couch on the sidewalk (which is apparently some sort of epidemic in LA) in North Hollywood over the weekend. However, the couch acted as a cushion (literally) for a car that got into an accident....here I can't explain just check out the picture and read the story here:



    Talk about a lucky break, haha.
And that's all I got today folks.


happy tuesday!

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay you just caught me up to date on all the gossip I've been missing - Speidi sucks..

Lauren said...

I didn't know that TRL was still around either, but I can't believe they're getting rid of it! Should MTV now be RTV--reality tv--as it seems they only play bad reality tv shows and games?

B said...

woah! that car on the couch thing is nuts!

Anonymous said...

Ben: You look like a bum.

Brit Brit: Glad you are trying to get your life back in order--but maybe you are past your prime? Not sure

MTV TRL: Show has sucked for years since they stopped showing music videos as often--so sad.

Paul Walker: You look so hot I want to suck your face!!

Car on Couch: Bet you won't get that lucky EVER again! HA

Katie said...

ha I will miss TRL! I heard about it retiring, now I guess it's really true.

I was just there in February when OneRepublic came on. I think I said, "Nice 7 jeans" to one of them, and danced to Miley Cyrus... and that was the last time I freaked out lol

Sarah said...

That couch pictures is hilarious-talk about the right place at the right time!

Anonymous said...

wow ben affleck looks like a mountain man! my dad has always had a beard (but it's nicely trimmed, unlike his) and he once shaved it when i was about 4 and i cried for days. violet's clearly more of a trooper!

nicole antoinette said...

They can't seriously still call is music television now, right?

megabrooke said...

woawoa, check out that wild HOH on ben! interesting. a little much for even ME! and i couldn't agree more about audrina needed to next JB. it's too bad too, because just last night when they were out to dinner and he was being all sweet to her, promising he'd go to her event if it was important to her?, i thought he had turned a corner. and then he swoops right in with the dbag move and doesn't show and i hate him all over.

megabrooke said...

ps- i was on TRL once. waaay back in the day.
sad.

amanda said...

December 2nd can't come
soon enough as far as
I'm concerned. Oh Britney.
She slays me!

Violet...love her. And
Ben...looking hairy, my man!

Paul Walker-nice piece of
eye candy for sure.

Poor TRL...but I think it's
about time. I actually requested
a video on TRL a few years
back. It was the retirement
show...like all retiring videos...
and I got to be on TV saying...
I request Britney Spears' Crazy
video...because I'm CRAZY about
Britney. Haha. (I came up with that
clever little saying!) It was all
such a hoot. And another time
I met Chris Brown on the show...
before he was anything big.
Oh TRL...I've had some fond
memories.

Anonymous said...

is that for real?!?! how crazy!!

I can't wait for brit's new CD, is that wrong of me? I am still pulling for a comeback.

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

i would really, REALLY, like to know where american's watch music videos then?
we have muchmusic and mtv in canada, and muchmusic still plays copious amounts of music videos. now that mtv plays NONE (as opposed to the very few they did play) where do you guys see other videos? are there.. smaller video stations? or some big one i've never heard of?

Kim Thomas said...

Love the couch story!

So@24 said...

I wonder if I can drive around and grab that couch for my bachelor pad...

Julie Q said...

that couch picture is AWESOME! and are we positive that Russell Crowe isn't the father to pete shrieber?! haha he looks just like him.

Rahul said...

I left a couch in my alley and someone tooke the cushions.

Just the cushions

Vanessa said...

Good thing that couch was there to lessen the blow for that car! I can't stop staring at it.

robin ann mcintosh said...

ben the lumberjack, yum.

dmb5_libra said...

Ben scared me! i have to read the rest of this post later ;)

Grits said...

New Fast and Furious sounds kind of horrific plot-wise, but at least it will give those actors a job! Plus we'll get to look at Paul Walker! ;-0

sarah marie p said...

Man, Ben does look like a nut / homeless man! ooh - I can't wait to watch The Hills! I'm behind two weeks now. What the heck? Must catch up!

Bayjb said...

Violet is adorable but Ben is very scary. They're adorable together too. Naomi Watts' son is kind of scary looking in the face. That zoned out look scares me.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

im kinda sad about trl ending although i probably haven't watched it in 8 years!

Auburn Kat said...

I wish Paul Walker was my nightly companion! =)

Anonymous said...

I know Brit Brit was caRAZY last year, but her last CD really was awesome and I am so ready for her new stuff. Hopefully the new and improved Britters will get a bit more airtime on the radios!

Nanette said...

Whoa! Ben in a beard!

jamie said...

Seriously, Ben looks scary there. Violet--she's just a doll, isn't she!? They're the cutest little family--without the beard and long hair! :)

Dana said...

Liv's lil one is just so adorable... love the blond hair..

And sooo funny about the couch - what luck!

Anonymous said...

This was an entertaining read. I especially enjoyed your comments on "The Hills" (a show I am totally addicted to, as embarrassing as it is to admit that!).

P.S - Do you mind if I link to your blog?? :)

Princess Pointful said...

Paul Walker may be pretty, but, my God, he can't act his way out of a paper bag!!

Julie said...

I dont watch MTV anymore, I know I'm old....so I didn't even know that trl was even on anymore.... But I have to say that during my junior year of high school some myself and some friends went down to TRL and wound up in the audience of one where Mandy Moore hosted, I'm talkiinb like 15yr old mandy Moore.
It was pretty cool.
Yes
I am old