Wednesday, September 24, 2008

From one cool blog to the next.

So I've been bad. Slap my wrists and send me to the back of the classroom. I'm awful.

And why am I so horrible you ask?

Well, I've gotten so many bloggy awards lately and haven't passed a single one along! At all! Tisk tisk! So now this just gets to be a big ole post of awesomeness and blogs you should be reading because I heart them all. I don't remember the rules for any of them so I'm just passing them on to the coolest of the cool, and here goes:

I was bestowed with this lovely award
from the fabulous kay*


and I'm passing the torch of kick assness along to these fine bloggers:
Oh How Lovely!
Every Day Adventures of me in the City
Sarah Said.
Le Petite Chic
Cleveland's a Plum

the newly engaged but always awesome heidi
passed this one over to me


and I spread the love to these fine folks:
Daddy Dan
Shrinkering Hearts
Say It, Don't Spray It
The Perks of Being a Jap
Meanwhile Back at the Ranch

apparently lacey bean, dana, bayjb, and blicious
all rock because they gave me this one


and I pass on all my knowledge of brillantness to these kids
Auburn Kat
A Little Bird Told Me
Tea and Crumpets
Half Desserted Streets
Grits

the always adorable tipp made me
feel smart with this one


and I'm passing this honor to the male bloggers out there,
we all know how distinguished they are
Your Beard is Good
Starting Over at 24
Surviving Myself
Bogart in P Towne
All Things Phil

newly wedded wife's blog
always makes my day too


and 5 blogs that always make my day
A[tipp]ical Thoughts
Play More, Laugh More, Live More
...and hijinks ensued.
Random Ramblings of My Crazy Life
Charting a Course

and i got this pretty little award from dana


these blogs definitely make my day when I read them
DMB Does Not Stand For Dave Matthews Band
Sizzle
Newly Wedded Wife
Blicious
It's like I'm....mmmagic

I less than 3 your blog too tipp


I super heart all of these fabulous blogs
I Hate So Much
Speak on It
Rialeilani
Well-Intentioned Heartbreaker
When Tara Met Blog

this precious award came from
the super cool rialeilani


I think the award says it all
Just Talk
...more than a blog
Ex-Everything
Everyone Loves a Boston Girl
Legally Heidi

this precious award just came from dana,
seriously she's rocks


Sending the cutesy love to these fab bloggy ladies
Free and Flawed
More is Better
The JQ Lounge
A Martini Always Helps
The Larissa Monologues

Whew! That's a whole lotta of links. Seriously I heart all of these blogs and you should check them all out...and as if that wasn't enough, check out all the blogs on the 'roll because they rock too. Is there anyone I'm missing? Want to be added? Just let me know and I'll fix it stat! :)

Anyhoo, that's all I got today kiddos, just bloggy goodness. So go...enjoy....and read away! Woo!




happy wednesday!

32 comments:

Auburn Kat said...

Awww...thanks!

BTW, I hope today is the day you spot Ryan!

Anonymous said...

thanks!!! :-)

Missy said...

Aw thanks!

Now I'm off to check out the rest of the awesomeness.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I think that may be the first time someone referred to me as distinguished. I am happy.

Anonymous said...

Whoa that was like your whole blog roll!

haha

Thank you Katelin!!

Lacey Bean said...

ok, you are VERY popular, and thanks!! :)

megabrooke said...

wow, look at you go with all those awards! and thank you for mine! :) xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, Katelin!

You're the best! =)

B said...

aaaaaaaaawwww.. thank you! that just put a HUGE smile on my face!

I TOTALLY Less-than-three you too, doll! Seriously.. I loooooooooooove reading your blog and even though I don't comment everysingle time, I definitely am reading.

La Petite Chic said...

Oh my gosh, girl, congrats on all of those fabulous awards!! You're going to need to create a page just for them! And also, thank you for mine!!

Anonymous Amy said...

woo thats some heavy awarding--I'm glad i just added you to my reader!

dmb5_libra said...

thanks for the award!!! that made my day!

your blog makes me smile :)

sarah marie p said...

Aww, thanks you big o sweetie! I think YOU are kick-ass! Thanks so much for my award! Yayya!!! I'm so excited to put it up! And congrats on all of your awards - you totally deserve em - I love you blog!

Julie Q said...

yay!! Thanks :) now i have something to blog about.. i've been feeling boring lately!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

look at you ms. popularity! well deserved, of course :)

So@24 said...

Hahaha, I love the fact that there are only 5 male bloggers in existence anyway!

Award crazy!

Vanessa said...

Holy crap! You have been saving all those awards! Thanks for awarding me, I'll pass along accordingly. And I truly love your blog.

Lauren said...

Awww, thank you so much!!! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on all of the (well deserved) awards! Thanks for sharing one with me :)

nicole antoinette said...

Thank you honey. :)

Larissa said...

Thanks, K! I love your blog too!!!

Bayjb said...

I think you kick a** too! I love that award. OMG now I have three to give away. Ughhh!!!!

Dana said...

congrats on all of your awards.. you deserve it!!

and thanks for my award - you're the best!

Sizzle said...

Aw shucks! That is SO NICE of you. Thank you. :-)

brandy said...

Wow! You deserve a new award for your linking abilities! Well done!! And thank you for the shout out!

Princess Pointful said...

Dear God, that is a lot of awards!! Thanks for the love :)

(I have to do such a post soon, too!)

Bogart said...

Oh...wow...ooooo...ahhhh...

I am distinguished...

WoooHooo

Thanks...

I would like to thank Claire, for giving me the big one...wait, no, for giving me the funny things to write about...

I would like to thank my mother...for being a sex therapist and making me see the world in a different light...

I would like to thank you...I mean, without you, I would never know about Hollywood and I would not be distinguished!

Blicious said...

EEEEEEEEE! i love your blog!!! :):)
thanks!

Binary Blonde said...

Aww, that's sweet that you passed along all those awards (even though I didn't get one! *sniff*).

I remember back in the day when blogs didn't exist people used to have pages and pages of awards on their static websites. It's cool how things like this get recycled - sorta like fashions!

The Ex said...

I love you TOOOOOO!

Britni said...

Thanks!! I aboslutely love reading your blog as well. I think you listed out more blogs in your post today than I've ever read, but that's great :)

Nanette said...

Thanks for the love! Mwa!