Monday, September 1, 2008

The Right Stuff.

Today I would usually reserve for my weekend recap, but since the weekend is still going because of the long holiday, no recap today folks. Come back tomorrow for all the recapping goodness of my weekend, woo.

But I do have something just as cool for today, maaaaybe even cooler.....a givewaway!

Now to my male readers I don't know if you'll want to enter or if you do you can give it to your girlfriends or sisters or just keep it for yourself to jam away too (I swear I won't tell, haha).

And what is this coveted prize you ask.....?

Drum roll please......

The New Kids on the Block's new CD "The Block"! Woo!


As you all should know by now I grew up loving the New Kids and even had the good fortune to meet Jordan in the airport back in March (full story here, prepare for lots of gibberish excitement) and still can't get over it.



So with their new CD coming out manana I thought it would be oh so appropriate to share the goodness and awesomeness of their newest studio wonderpiece. Seriously, if you haven't heard "Click, Click" or "Summertime" yet I recommend you get on it oooor just win the CD here, because they're fabulous and I heart them.

And what do you have to do to win such a glorious prize?
Simply tell me your fave NKOTB song. That's it.

I will randomly pick a winner this Friday, so get going and enter! Woo!




And hope you all have a fabulous Labor free Labor Day :)




happy monday!

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I looovveed the classic You Got It (the right stuff)!

Anonymous said...

Hangin' Tough!!!! I have that as one of my several songs on my "music player" for my cell phone caller turnes if you call me.

Anonymous said...

Don't Go Girl . . . all the way. That falsetto just melts my heart :)

Anonymous said...

Easily Hangin' Tough but Please Don't Go Girl is a close second!

Who doesn't love hangin' tough though? Woahhh oh oh oh oh.. hangin' tough!

Best: We're ROUGH!

Anonymous said...

You've Got It (The Right Stuff) - reminds me of the summer I met my first love! Ah memories!

Auburn Kat said...

Hangin' Tough was definitely my favorite! Gosh, that's brings back some memories!

Dana said...

I was a huge NKOTB fan... WOOT WOOT.... Count me in...

And Happy Labor Day!

Nanette said...

"Step by step!" Oooh, baby. Gonna get to you, giiirrrrrllll....

Kim Thomas said...

I'll be loving you forever, Just as lost as you want me to....

Anonymous said...

tonight tonight because who doesn't love the crooning of NKOTB ;) i also loved their happy birthday song because Jon Knight sang it and when i was like 7? He was my favorite :)

Princess Pointful said...

Whoa... she's my cover girl!
(hells yeah)

Also, I dreamt about you the other night! You totally came to visit me!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

ahhhhh how can i choose just one?!?!?!


omg.

i'm going to go with funky funky christmas, it is still one of my favorites.

i also really enjoy right stuff for the non holiday music time.

PICK ME!

Caz said...

Seriously, I think I was 5 when I first remember 'being into' NKOTB. And by that I mean my friend and I used to listed to their cassette tape (!!) while throwing all her couch cushions on the floor and jumping into them. Cuz seriously... we were five!!!!

I think back then Step by Step was my fav. Not too sure though considering it was almost 20 years ago!

Grits said...

Definitely Step by Step! ;-) Hope you're having a great Labor Day weekend!

amanda said...

Yay! The New Kids!
I'm going to their Reunion
tour in November...and I'm
really excited!

I don't know if this is
my FAVORITE...but I
always loved it...
Tonight.

Holla...yeah.

dmb5_libra said...

Don't Go Girl! LOVES IT! It's just such a cute song :)

San said...

OMG... I've been a NKOTB fan for... let me count... 20 years now *gasp*... can you believe it?

My favorite song of all times is "If you go away"... (which they did - but only for a while :):))

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

step by step (oooh baby) ;)

fo shooo.

Katie said...

haha Jordan is the best! I remember when he came out with that new song several years ago and the music video was set at a carnival or fair. What song was that!?

Hillary said...

Definitely "Tonight"
swoon

Lacey Bean said...

Mine is totally "The Right Stuff" - see this post for more reasons behind it: http://perksofbeingajap.blogspot.com/2008/01/right-stuff.html

And also, I loved Jordan so much when I was little that when I found out that he cut off his rattail, I cut mine off the Jordan dolls I had. HAHAHAHA

Julie said...

STEP BY STEP.... OOOH BABY.
GONNA GET TO YOU GIIIIRRRLLL.

:)
YESS I LOVE NKOTB!

Anonymous said...

step by step! classic!

Anonymous said...

Step by Step all the way! Then Please Don't Go Girl!

Oh man, I need to win this!

Melanie said...

OMG... I LOVE them! I always liked "Never going to Fall in Love Again." I thought it sounded soooo tough.

Anonymous said...

<3 this post! hahaha

such a great album, seriously it occupies my car right now!