Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hollywood's making me famous.

Oh man this Hollywood post is a doozy, so much to talk about so hang tight, sit back and enjoy:
  • Now I know you guys are probably getting sick of my Ryan posts but just one more fun fact to add to the mix. Apparently someone from The United States of Gosling found my near Ryan encounters post worthy and put them up, haha. I feel so special, sort of like when my Jordan story hit all the NKOTB boards, holla.



  • Of course my post wouldn't be Hollywood without some cutie pie celebrity kid, and this week's adorable tot is little Suri enjoying a day at Build-A-Bear:




    precious!

  • And on from the bebes to the Emmy's. So I must admit....I didn't watch it all....I missed the beginning, watched a couple in the middle and then taped the end and have yet to watch it because last night was How I Met Your Mother, Heroes, The Hills and John and Kate Plus 8. So needless to say I can't give a whole lot of insight on anything besides the winners and the outfits, so here goes...

    le winners: Jeremy Piven? Really? I'm sort of over that one. Amazing Race as best reality show yet again, yeah so over that one to. And apparently I should be watching Mad Men and the John Adams miniseries because those freaking rocked almost every category they were nominated in.

    the show: Don Rickles is hilarious. Sandra Oh's line was pretty awesome too "my parent's couldn't have been more proud of me for being up here...unless I actually was a doctor", haha. The pre show skit with Michael Phelps was sort of weird, but sort of entertaining.

    the outfits:
    what a lovely Grey's couple


    what a dashing duo


    of course I love her dress, it's yellow
    and she's Olivia, hello!



    can I please look this good at her age and rock this dress?


    I sort of love her dress



    Sandra Oh looking fabulous


  • Speaking of my shows, How I Met Your Mother was pretty funny...man I heart Barney and I sort of like Stella as the potential mother. Heroes was effing confusing, I swear I was so lost the whole time. And is it just me or did they make some sort of lovey weird relationship between Claire and Peter? They're uncle and niece for crimeny sake! Ew!

    And to the most ridiculous of my shows...the Hills. First not actually on the show but I saw online, apparently the Cut never wants me to eat there because I would probably vom before my food came if I saw Heidi and Spencer's portraits on the wall, freakin gag me. I'm not even posting the actual pictures, just click here to laugh and point and then gag. And to the actual show.....first of all Kimberly at Bolthouse, don't call me old because I stay in some nights, pshaw, I get tired. Lo and Audrina at lunch...together???? Awkward......but then ummm those biatches got a table for themselves, at GOA?! Can I have their life?! Or just their money at least. And umm messages to the Pratts, you aren't cool, get over yourselves, stat. And Spencer, she's not LC any more, stop it! Stat. Okay actually the show isn't even half over and I could write pages of rants and raves for this ridiculous show, but I'll just stop now. Love to hate to love this show. The end.

  • In today's WTF news I bring you two gems both having to do with Wal-Mart, haha. The first one comes courtesy of Mr. Jamie Lynn Spears....aka Casey Aldridge. For some reason he thought it would be a smart idea to print some home pictures at the local Wal-Mart. Well lo and behold some pics of little Jamie breastfeeding baby Maddie have leaked out...well duh!?! Ever heard of a home printer? I mean really, you can easily afford it. Use it. Remember that next time Casey okay? Thanks.

    And the second WTF gem comes from Latarian Milton, the 7 year old who stole his grandma's car for a joy ride back in April...yeah well he somehow did it again. Why the hell does his grandma leave the keys out? I mean really get a clue? You have one bad ass kid on your hands who has a strong love for Wal-Mart, haha. *update. the story was fake, Latarian did not strike again, but man that would have been funny*
And that my friends is all the crazy happenin around Hollywood...whew.






happy tuesday!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much out JLS's baby daddy, Casey, but quite frankly, he SHOULD be able to take his pictures to Wal-Mart and not have to worry about it.. period. It's ludicrous that he should have to have his own printer to protect private family photos. People disgust me.

As for Latarian, I don't think you can blame the grandmother in this situation. The grandmother SHOULD be able to leave the keys out without thinking her 7 year old grandson is going to steal her damn car. Latarian is the one that keeps doing this shit and almost kills people. He clearly needs more help than his grandmother or mother or whoever can give.

He needs to get out of this little safety net and somewhere where there are consequences for his actions or he is never going to learn.

dmb5_libra said...

i was confused by heroes too...i watched every show, every special, and for some reason i kept thinking "did i miss something?". although dr. suresh and maya doing it was hot!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

-suri is adorable, too bad hannah montana was in the forefront on that poster - ew.
-i love debra messings dress it's very couture
-HIMYM was great, from the first time stella was on the show im like thats going to be the mother they wouldn't bring an actress of her caliber for no reason. but she is still doing scrubs so its all confusing. i can't wait to see what happens though.
-heroes lost me - ill still watch but i was like whaaaaaaaaaat?

Anonymous said...

I think the Spears family just likes to make drama- how else would they keep their press?
And Debra's dress is a-mazing. I need a place to wear an outfit like that to. And the money for the outfit, obviously :)

Lauren said...

Heroes WAS confusing! I really should have re-watched last season or something, because I was lost. Too much time travel. Regardless of confusions, it was a good episode.

Anonymous said...

Katelin!

How could you say that?!? So over The Amazing Race!?! That's one of my favorites. Take that back! ;-)

jessica maria said...

Yes, watch Mad Men! It's amazing!

ALso, I was utterly confused by Heroes as well...

sarah marie p said...

That's so funny -- I love that you're famous! You must see Ryan soon ... you just must! I keep believing! The fates can't keep you apart! hee. And now I wanna go to build a bear!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

121 awesome minutes later...

I was cracking up last night watching HIMYM! That show is so fab. I love Barney too:)

molly said...

suri is absolutely adorable!
thanks for posting the pictures :)
and congrats on your ryan gosling discussion board mention!

Lexilooo said...

I never watched The Amazing Race at first, but only got into it a few seasons ago and LOVE it! I totally want to be on it sometime :)

Also, Casey? I bet he knows the people at Wal-Mart...he probably knew just what he was doing! I bet he's not as dumb as everyone says :)

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

oooh jon and kate last night! i only watched the first bit before running off to school, but seriously kate looked SO DIFFERENT with LONG BLONDE HAIR.
they are the cutest family in the world. i truly believe that. adorable.

Rahul said...

If I didn't despise Sanra Oh then maybe I could make a non judgmental comment.

I want Don Rickels to be my grandpa.

megabrooke said...

so much hollywood stuff going on! can't wait for grey's anatomy this week and private practice. mmmmcdreamy. suri is just adorable, isn't she? look at her little shoes!

agreed- she hasn't been LC since laguna!

nicole antoinette said...

Suri is so cute it hurts me.

Allison said...

You're famous! Woot woot! Can I have your autograph?

Suri is so adorable. *nom nom nom*

La Petite Chic said...

I feel bad for Jamie Lynn about the breastfeeding pics. That's so awful :(

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures from the emmy's that you posted. That was the most exciting part of the whole thing!

robin ann mcintosh said...

suri is kidnappable she's so cute.

Larissa said...

I loved How I Met Your Mother! The writers are keeping the Stella-Ted relationship really intriguing.

Bayjb said...

Yeah I watched the Emmy's and have to say the older ladies definitely dressed age appropriate and looked great. Way to go! The show was awful, minus the Ricky Gervais bit.

Auburn Kat said...

I love Suri's shoes in that picture..adorable!

I'm going to catch up on the Hills tonight and How I Met Your Mother..I am already behind on my TV watching!

Anonymous said...

I love little Suri. She is too too cute! She is that way due to her mother, her father is still a dwarf in my mind. HAHA

Dana said...

i can't believe they found your ryan comments... so cool..

suri is so adorable - love her!

Grits said...

How cute is Suri? I hope my babies are that cute one day!
P.S. I really hope that you do get to see Ryan Gosling one day! And then take photos and share with all of us how uber cute he is in real life.

Grits said...

Also, I'm glad to hear that you are a HIMYM. I LOVE that show! I only wish we had friends that good/fun that lived so close by. Barney is the best!

Danz said...

I love HIMYM and I especially like Neil Patrick Harris..he's so adorable.
I was also quite confused by a lot of the Heroes storylines for example, the Niki lookalike, Tracy. I'm hoping they'll explain her significance to the story later on.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for entering the contest. Best of luck! Take care and enjoy your day tomorrow :)