Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wicked.


I have problems.

When I like something, I really like it. Like a song, if I really like it I can play it on repeat nonstop and never get tired of it. A movie, Speed, for example, I can watch that movie for the rest of my life and never ever get tired of hearing Keanu Reeves say "There's a bomb... on the bus."


So on that note... the latest addition to my addictive obsessiveness, WICKED. It has almost been a month since I saw it, and I am still thinking about it. Well the fact that I have the soundtrack and play it almost endlessly doesn't help that much, but man it's great. I don't even know why I love it so much. But the singing, the story, the humor, the special effects, all of it. I'm in love.


So get out there and see it kids. Granted it's a bit pricey, I definitely recommend it.

0 comments: