Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa's little mouse.

It's no secret that I love cheese. I love it almost as much as I love wine. Wait, that's a lie, I like cheese more.

I mean I've mentioned it here, here, here, here and here. I even went so far as to have a week without cheese because my love for it was getting a little out of hand.

So why am I bringing up one of the greatest foods ever? Well because some of my college friends and I did a Secret Santa exchange and my gift came already and I couldn't wait to open it. And what was inside? Only the most glorious cookbook of all cookbooks possible?!?!?



Yes, yes you read that right. A cookbook all about CHEESE!!! Cheese, Glorious, Cheese in fact. Ah!! I think I squealed when I opened it up and then drooled all over every page (okay that's a lie I didn't drool on the book but I was so freaking close the pictures are heavenly). So yeah basically I need to prep my arteries even more so for future clogging because my god I can't wait to cook some cheesy recipes. Well maybe I'll wait until our fridge is a little less crowded, but still I'm plotting already and sort of drooling still, haha.


nom, nom, nom.


happy thursday!

11 comments:

EP said...

That's amazing! I had NO idea there was a cheese cookbook!

Hope you get lots of use out of it!

sarah marie p said...

Aww, your friend found the perfect book for you! So thoughtful! And delicious! Can't wait for you to make some of the recipes -- and share the photos with us!

Unknown said...

Wow, if anyone wanted to fill your love bucket...they hit the nail on the head!

Kathy Campbell said...

Must...get...it....

Teresa Wu said...

Oh my god, my holiday shopping is DONE. Thanks girl.

Bayjb said...

Um I think I need to fly out to LA and just enjoy a cheese weekend with you :)

Anonymous said...

O.M.G.
I want.
Or maybe I'll just come visit and we can make everything cheese related + Drink lots of wine? Matt won't mind, right!???

nicole antoinette said...

CLEARLY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS.

CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK CAPS LOCK

Louise | UPrinting.com said...

What would be more awesome for me is that if I receive kinds of cheeses that I can never afford. Like Ricotta. Or blue cheese. Or... I could go on forever, lol!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i spent almost 30 minutes in the cheese section of the grocery store today.

cheese-a-holic

*~Dani~* said...

I, too, love cheese. Between that and red velvet cupcakes I am screwed.

In other news, I need that cookbook! YUM