Friday, April 2, 2010

All googily eyed.

First of all, thank you so much for all your comments on yesterday's post. It's not too often I'm all that serious on the blog but every once and a while it's nice to know my serious side is appreciated and understood as well, so thank you.

Anyhoozits, onto something a little more lighthearted for this fine Friday....

I've been having way too much fun using Photobooth on the new Mac and last night was the best. I got a superb package in the mail from Brand About Town last night with a new cooking game (I'm totally going to post all about it soon) and all sorts of kitcheny fun things and I had quite the fascination with the onion goggles. Not even kidding I was almost loopy wearing them most of the night while Matt and I were hanging out watching TV, so of course I have to share some of my ridiculous pictures....




Eventually I'll get the hang of changing the effects and the crazy four picture thing and what not but for now I just had fun taking silly pictures with my onion goggles, I mean really how awesome are they, haha.


Hope you all have a very Happy Easter Bunny (as I used to say as a kid) and a lovely weekend!


happy friday!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love onion goggles! Well, I guess I love any kind of odd face-wear. I found a pair of tanning goggles in my friend's car and ;proceeded to wear them the rest of the drive home...at night...no, I wasn't the one driving! :)

Kalei's Best Friend said...

LOL, u r the first one I know who has a pair!. those goggles make u look like someone's baby sister....have a good Easter.

Kathy Campbell said...

Oh man, that is HAWT! You should TOTALLY wear them for your wedding!

Angela Noelle said...

LOL! You are so silly--I love it ;) Happy Easter!!!

Rahul said...

Is there anything better than Photobooth on a Mac?

I wouldn't know, I'm a Pc.

you win this round Apple.

Ev`Yan | apricot tea. said...

I need those goggles in my life. I've been cooking a lot with onions lately, & they burn the hell out of my eyes. It doesn't affect Jonathan, so I let him cut it for me... but having goggles would make this so much easier (fun!). :]

Justine said...

So cute!

Piper said...

Wow, those glasses are awesome, I bet they come in handy for the kitchen. I can not stand to cut onions!

Ali said...

Okay, what is this Nintendo/Brand About Town stuff I hear about? Sounds so cool!

PS: You're the cutest.

jamie said...

Photobooth photos! I love them and you look super cute :)

Lauren said...

I love the idea of onion goggles! They look fabulous on you, of course :)

Nora said...

onion googles! what a fabulous idea :)

*~Dani~* said...

You look freakin' adorable in those onion goggles!

Andhari said...

Aren't you adorable? :D still look cute with the goggles! I love photobooth!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

I need to play with Photobooth more too! I love it. We need to Skype or Gchat w/video too!

nicole antoinette said...

Oh man, when I was working at Williams Sonoma in NYC we tried selling onion goggles for like two weeks and I wore them all the time. I kept getting in trouble, kept being asked to take them off, but I couldn't stop. And then we stopped selling them and I quit.

Okay, I missed some in between steps, but that's *basically* what happened.

thejose81 said...

awesome blog, awesome article, thanks for share...

the inspiration style
home appliances for your home
free ebook download
free ppt download
free pdf files
golf pro and life style

TaraMetBlog said...

The goggles remind me of Notting Hill when he wears them to the movies ;)

steph anne said...

I love my iMac and I never get sick of taking pictures of myself with Photobooth especially with those weird distorted features lol.