Friday, April 9, 2010

A love/hate kind of day.

Love: It's Friday.
Hate: It took way too long to get here.

Love: My sunburn has finally turned into a tan.
Hate: It's tanned everywhere but my nose which has decided to peel and be dry and yucky and makes me wish I cared about putting makeup on.

Love: Digorno pizza.
Hate: That Matt and I decided to eat it for dinner last night after walking three miles, just a little counterproductive.

Love: I'm currently driving my 7th grade dream car.


Hate: The fact that my car is a mystery to even the technicians. Seriously my car is an '06, a toddler car it should not be having so many issues and I just want it fixed.

Love: Silly chats with friends.
Hate: Not being able to have them in person (seriously why is everyone so far away from California??).

Love: 75 and sunny. I mean really, dresses all week are glorious.
Yeah there's nothing to hate about that, lurrrrrve sunny weather.


What are you loving and hating today?


happy friday!

15 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

Seems like u need to find a new set of mechanics...A VW hasn't changed that much since the old days... its one of the simplest cars around...

Her said...

Uh, so, that was the car my dad surprised me with my freshman year of college. I absolutely loved it, but it ended up being a lemon even though it was brand new. Oh well--the cuteness wins anyway!

Ev`Yan | apricot tea. said...

I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU'RE DRIVING MY DREAM CAR AROUND.

& yes, I seriously just shouted that at my computer. JEALOUS.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i love that you called your car a toddler... haha.

Amy --- Just A Titch said...

Loving that it's Friday; hating that I'm not done working for another 4.5 hours :(

Courtney Cakes said...

Love that its Friday! Hate that I can't stop sneezing!

Hillary said...

love that it's Friday
hate that quitting time is so far away

Ali said...

Love: The fact that I'm seeing you soon!
Hate: The fact that it's not tonight!

Nora said...

Love: The fact that it's going to be beautiful out this weekend.

Hate: that I have to spend a big chunk of it doing an econ midterm.

Love: My blog friends. (like you)
Hate: that we are sooo far away.

*~Dani~* said...

Love: That it is Friday evening.

Hate: That it dropped 20 degrees over night. BRRR

Mandy said...

I hope they can find whats wrong with your car ASAP. In the meantime, enjoy driving your 7th grade dream car!

Loving: that its Friday and I am spending the weekend with a very dear friend.

Hate: That I didnt get the job I really wanted.

Adele said...

You have some great loves! Tan & car ! Jealous!x

jamie said...

Hope your car is back up and running soon! And I'm insanely jealous of your tan. I think I need to get back to LA.

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Aww I know it's tough having friends so far away. I wish we could get this teleporter up and running to help address that.

EP said...

Car troubles are the worst, so I hope yours is up and running soon! And I hope you're having a lovely day, with a lot more love and less hate.