Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Pookieface!

Okay no I don't call Matt "pookieface" but I figured, why not today? It is his birthday after all and it made me laugh just writing it.

Anyhoozits, two years ago I shared some Matt quirks, last year I was too excited to write anything substantial because we had just gotten engaged and I will still on engagement high and this year, well this year I wasn't really sure what to do either.

So I did what any good fiance would do and stole a picture of a young Matt from his brother's facebook to share with the internets:



Seriously how cute/awesome/ridiculous/adorable/hilarious is this picture? Matt was such a blondie and I'm not really sure what sort of weird pose he's doing there but this picture just makes me smile. Also, the light green swim trunks? 80s win.

So with that shared I just want to say....

happy birthday to my one and only pookieface!


I loooooove you.
actually I give you a thumbs up.
but really I love you.





happy thursday!

16 comments:

Kalei's Best Friend said...

HAPPY B'DAY TO MATT!.. He still has that wild smile doesn't he? I am sure u guys will celebrate it well!

Veronica said...

Happy Birthday to MATT!!!!!

Kathy Campbell said...

Happy Birthday!!

You guys are so cute.

Aly said...

Happy birthday to your boy!

Hee. :)

Nora said...

Happy Birthday to Matt!

And next time I see him I'm totally going to call him pookieface :)

jamie said...

I already told him on Facebook but Happy Birthday Matt!

Ali said...

I love that I met pookieface because now I can see what all the hype's about! He's great.

Happy Birthday, Matt! :)

Unknown said...

Im not even kidding.. this brought a tear to my eye, you are just too cute! Can't wait for the wedding, and Happy Birthday to Matt!!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

and to think that's what your kids will look like! ADORABLE!

(if you guys want kids that is, ha)

amanda said...

happy birthday to you little love noodle! i hope you have a great time celebrating. what did you get him??

Hillary said...

Happy birthday, Matt!

Doniree said...

If you don't call him Pookieface, can I? Jk... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT.

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Matt - hope it's a good one!

Julie Q said...

Happy Birthday Matt! And yeah, that picture is AWESOME!!!

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

Happy belated birthday to Matt! I love the photos you posted, adorable!

Allison M. said...

I heart Matt and his sweet hat.