Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hollywoodliciousnessess.

Why hello Hollywood! How's it going? Got anything good for me? Why of course you do, why do I even ask...
  • Starting off this week's bebe cuteness we have one of my favorite little tykes, Kingston Rossdale all decked out in tiger paint with mama Gwen on the slide, seriously precious.


    so darn cute!

  • Also in bebe cuteness little Honor Warren all decked out in pink and lookin cute with mom. And seriously doesn't she look like Nanette's Em? They're like celeb baby twins!


    adooorable!

  • Moving on from the bebes and into some other news...Julia Louis-Dreyfuss got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, but they spelled her name wrong! No really, they did!...Also, Tyra Banks is writing a book, because she doesn't have enough to do already, haha...Helen Mirren gave herself a kiss as her new wax figure was revealed and I think it might one of the best ones yet...Not just kissing herself, apparently Kendra has more than a couple sex tapes out there! Although that's not really a surprise since she was a Playboy bunny, but still...and Audrina and Ryan Cabrera are apparently still strong and Ryan wears a beanie in the pool, weird.

  • And in some favorites news...
    Apparently Keanu and Charlize Theron were got making out like high schoolers! Say whaaaaat? I mean they were costars twice and I can kind of see them together, but still. Crazy pants.

    Also in favoriteness, Josh and Diane have been gallivanting all around Paris and looking chic and having fun and being all cutesy and man I heart them.




  • In Twilight news...
    There is a Breaking Dawn release date! Say what November 18, 2011??? It still isn't clear if it's one part or two and it also is sounding like it may be Emmett and Alice-less!?! Say it ain't so kidlets and say you aren't holding out for more money!? I mean really! Really!

    Also, are you DVRs set for tomorrow's Oprah with the big three will be on talking Eclipse? Mine is!



  • And in movie news...
    Ghostbusters 3 officially has a release date as well, Christmas 2012. I can't really even imagine how this one is going to go but who knows it could be a success.

    Fast Five has a new driver. Dwayne Johnson has officially joined the Fast and Furious franchise (say that five times fast, haha).

  • And in TV news...
    Top Model. Oh boo. I was so bummed to see Jessica go. Now Raina is my vote for winner, but knowing Ty it'll be freaking Angelea or Krista, ewface. Oh well, as always the best recaps are at Four Four.

    SNL. Funniest freaking episode in oh so long. Betty rocked it and she rocked it good. I don't remember the last time I laughed at EVERY skit on SNL. I think my favorite is the Delicious Dish one though, freaking hilarious. Well that and Sally O'Malley as well. And there was even some unaired skits as well. Check out the whole show rundown in case you missed it.

    Big Bang Theory. Are you watching this show? Because if you're not, you should be. It's amazing. Also. BAZINGA!

    Glee. Well a few things. I'm obsessed with Sue's version of "Physical" I may or may not have listened to it at least 30 times already. Also, where do theses costumes keep coming from?? I mean really. Also, "Jesse's Girl"...love it. Gah I just love this show, I am such a musical junkie, haha. And Kurt and his dad make my heart melt, seriously precious.

  • Lastly in today's WTF news, South Africa will NOT, I repeat, will NOT run out of beer at the World Cup next month. So don't you worry your beer drinking self at all the beer will be a plenty for all you rowdy soccer fans.


Anything big and crazy I somehow missed? Let me know!




happy wednesday!

9 comments:

Matt said...

I had NO IDEA about the ghostbusters 3.

this is awesome.

Nora said...

What!? Why do we have to wait so long for Breaking Dawn!? That's bizarre. I also hope that they don't make it into two parts. that seems silly.

You're such a fabulous source of this information :)

Hillary said...

I really want Raina to win! I think Krista is gorgeous but her attitude is pissing me off. And Angelea is just eww.

thatShortchick said...

how swoony was Puck (Mark Salling) last night during the "lady is a tramp" number?!!

Nanette said...

You, my friend, are hilarious. I definitely see the Em/Honor resemblance. Love it!

Ali said...

I should've known you'd have that Josh and Diane pic up. Shame on me!

lbluca77 said...

Betty White was hilarious. I want to be like her when I'm old, ok I want to be like her now.

amanda said...

honor is so cute. but joshua jackson is cuter.

Jessica (Bayjb) said...

WHA? I did not hear about the Breaking Dawn release date. Ugh I hate that it's being split into two movies and 2011 isn't that far, I'm shocked it's actually that fast. Awesome. SEE YOU IN ONE WEEK!!!