Thursday, March 19, 2009

Guess what?

Matt and I are moving to Italy.

We won the lottery.

And I bought myself an iphone.

Matt went golfing with Tiger Woods. And Mila Kunis drove the golf cart.

Oh and Rob Pattinson told me he liked my hair.

Then he gave me a sweet car from the set of New Moon because they had too many.

And to celebrate I made lasagna better than real Italians make it.

Joshua Jackson said it was the best meal he'd ever had.

I also managed to paint my nails without getting polish all over the place.

Then I wiggled my nose and waved my hands around and the apartment cleaned itself up.

Amazing right?



Man I really have to stop telling lies. Rob actually told me he LOVED my hair :)




Anything you wish was true these days? Or am I the only one with too much time to think about ridiculous things like that?





happy thursday!

15 comments:

Maxie said...

um the lottery thing. yea that'd be nice

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

im with maxie - the lottery, it would make all of my dreams come true!

Anonymous said...

No worries. Last night I had a dream I was dating a weird (slash beautiful) hybrid of Zac Efron and John Krasinski. Why can't dreams come true?!

Julie Q said...

ooo Gus and I will come visit you and Matt in Italy after we stop by George Cloonys lake cuomo seaside villa!

Jane said...

100% agreement on wishing I could wave my hands and wiggle my nose to clean my house.

La Petite Chic said...

Ohh, I really wish that Jon and I would win the lottery. Le sigh...

Elizabeth said...

I wish I could win some vacation package where I could go where ever I want, whenever I want. Wait...I think the lotto would accomplish the same thing!

molly said...

oh man i got excited at first!
haha
i like my life how it is :)

Larissa said...

I'd like to win the lottery and get a great house that SELF-CLEANS.

Princess Pointful said...

You made me smile with this one.

They decided I'd worked hard enough and I deserved my PhD now. So you can call me Dr. Princess.

Sigh.
I wish.

Andhari said...

I like the concept.

Rob P just proposed LMAO

WHATTT thats in my dream moment :P

Bayjb said...

I would settle for the lottery. So many fewer things to worry about.

Julie said...

You really almost had me there....
:)

Anonymous said...

You're silly. I like it.

amanda said...

Haha. THIS is great. It's fun to play make believe!