Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Audrina plays shortstop?

So I was planning on talking about the Hills today because usually that show is the perfect concotion for a hilarious post. However, last night I found myself wanting to throw something at Spencer (not unusual), making fun of Lauren for her ridiculous words of "beware!" to Audrina, commenting on how ridiculous Stephanie's "crying" was, laughing at how fake Heidi's lips and hair and boobs (let's just say all of her) looked and basically how obvious it was that the whole "Teen Vogue doesn't want to be associated with the show anymore and Lauren is going to go work at the same place Whitney is." I hate this show so much but I ultimately love it, there's no denying it. But alas, it is not going to be all I talk about today. So I am moving on. Hills begone for today!

Instead I am resorting to posting a video today because I am pretty dang business in the office. However, it's not just any video...it's the newest Improv Everywhere stunt. Now if you aren't familiar with these guys then you are missing out. They're the same group that is responsible for the Grand Central Freeze and the Food Court Musical. I think their stuff is pretty ingenius and I know I'd be amused if I saw it in real life. So for today, this fine Tuesday I leave you with the Best Baseball Game Ever, enjoy:




happy tuesday!

15 comments:

Julie said...

This totally made my day!

Thank you!!

Maxie said...

Haha I loved that video. I wish someone would have done that at one of my little league games.

Unknown said...

Nice!

megabrooke said...

id never seen these! totally hysterical!

oh, and ill be back to rehash the hills with you!

nicole antoinette said...

Warning: this comment has NOTHING to do with your post, haha.

WHY haven't we met up yet?! You live like *so* close to me.

Grrr.

Dana said...

I hate The Hills, but really Love it too..

It is such a show about nothing, yet I am in a constant daze while I watch it, like I can't get enough, LOL... I really do love it...

I hate Spencer too.. How much of an annoying jerk, right?

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

IE is just awesome. I've been a long-time fan, and I think this is my fav. of all time!

Anonymous said...

The Hills makes me so mad! But I love it. I think everyone who watches it feels the same. How come they always end up in the same places. Tell me is LA that small! I'm confused. And how convenient that Lauren and Whit will be working at the same place again. Does Teen Vogue think we're idiots! We all know they want out of the show. Come on! But I'll be right there next Monday. Hee...Hee...

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to see The Hills. All these people talking/blogging about it. I've never seen it but it looks to be some tacky bad thing that I would love.

The PIT does sound fun? You want in?

L Sass said...

I love that video!

Renee said...

I LOOOOOOOVE Improv Everywhere!! I can't believe they got the Goodyear Blimp to make an appearance. So awesome.

Chris said...

Last time I freaked out, I just kept lookin down. I stu-stu-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thin bout.

I KNOW.

Chris said...

Um or I wrote this on the wrong post. I'm so awesome.

Bogart said...

Totally cool. thanks for sharing...I am off to go find the other ones you mentioned.

Anonymous said...

Ah The Hills...
We love to hate it, and we hate to love it. It's a loose loose- huh?!
:) And so true about Heidi. Not that she was ever all that and a bag of chips.. there was always just something about her I didn't like- but she looked SO much better (and more ahem, normal) before the many procedures!
I love Hills commentary!
Perhaps I will check back right after next week's ep for more! ;) J