Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Dreamalicious.

Ever have those dreams where you wake up and you just laugh or think "WTF was I smoking before I went to bed last night?" Yeah I definitely had one of those dreams last night and I think it may have stemmed from watching this video earlier in the day, but that's just a theory.

So the dream went something like this:
I'm at work (why am I dreaming of work, really? I'd like to know). And I don't know who I was with, probably Kimmy, and we go to walk across the street on the cross walk (do note there actually is no cross walk in front of my office, it's sort of a death trap to cross the street thereactually) and are moseying across seeing no cars coming. And then out of nowhere this guy in a big truck comes speeding down the street and we figure he'd slow down since we're in the cross walk, but no! The guy speeds right past us and almost hits up. So basically we do what is to be expected, we scream vulgarities and then flip the guy off, haha.

So the guys does some serious maneuvers to pull a U turn without hitting anyone and comes flying back up the street, parks and gets out of his car to come yell at us for flipping him off. But he doesn't start to yell like we think he is. Instead he starts rapping to the beat of "Fergalicious." Seriously, he starts saying stuff like "You're redonkilicious, superstitilicous, retardedlicious, angrilicious you should take some chill pills and get happylicious." I think I may have laughed out loud in my dream because I woke up laughing and thinking WTF just happened. It was pretty awesome actually.

I just hope the next person who really does get mad at me only says words that end in "licious", it would make the disagreement that much better, haha.




happylicious wednesday!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always find it weird how little things from my day will find it's way into my dreams. Though my dreams are not half as funny as yours, that's hysterical :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Too bad my office blocks YouTube so I can't watch the video you linked to. :(

Anonymous said...

hey, I found you through hollywood sucker's blog. :] I live in Pasadena, as well! Good blog, by the way. ;]

B said...

I love how my dreams always morph from one weird extreme to the next. Seriously - weirdest thing ever.

Dana said...

I always have such crazy dreams...

I love when I can't remember my dreams in the morning and then all of a sudden throughout my day - something seems so familiar...

Andréa said...

OMG that is hysterical! That really would make you stop arguing and just want to laugh.

Le Petit Chic said...

I love crazy dreams! Somehow they always make sense when you're in the middle of them though :)

Kayleigh said...

LOL I loved this! I can't get over how you dreamt that he was yelling at you in the "licious" talk.

SO FUNNY!!

Hollywood Sucker said...

yeah i've been having some insane dreams lately too... i think it's something cosmic!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

This is the second time this week you've gotten a song stuck in my head:)

I'm singalicious...and now I'm going to go up to gym and work on my fitness.

Unknown said...

one time, back in the day, I had a dream that I was smoking, and when I was done, the dream ended.

Lame.

Bogart said...

Nice...I wish I could dream like that. But mine would be more like Vanilla Ice...cause dat's how I roll.

California Girl said...

Ha! That was cute-alicious :)

I have the curraziest dreams ever. Like every night. I had a delicious dream last night, but most of the time they are weird and unfriendly.

LBIC said...

I had a dream that johnny depp walked me home from the supermarket to pet my dog. I have to remind myself to watch Chocolat before bed every night, from now on.

glamour girly said...

I wish I had dreams that were that funny. Last night, I dreamed that my boy asked me to marry him, but when I woke up I was very disappointed to not have a ring on my finger...

I definitely think it would be a much funner argument if people used -licious at the end of the words!