Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I was finally asked to babysit Violet!

In honor of April Fool's Day I say we play a couple rounds of two truths and a lie, so here we go:

All about moi -
a. I saw Titanic in theaters five times and own it on both VHS and DVD.
b. I have three piercings and no tattoos.
c. I have Mark McGrath's phone number, we're besties too.

All about my favorite celebrity men-
a. Keanu Reeves has the same birthday as someone in my family.
b. Joshua Jackson dated/or hooked up with all three of the main ladies on Dawson's Creek.
c. Josh Kelley has a tattoo of an anchor and an apple on his back.

And the ladies-
a. My girl Jennifer Garner is a trained salsa dancer and gave it up to pursue acting full time.
b. Kate Winslet is the first actress to get four Oscar nominations before hitting 30.
c. Sandra Bullock is allergic to horses.

And go pick out the lies! Get your guesses down and I'll reveal the answers later today, or tomorrow, woo!


happy tuesday!

10 comments:

Chris said...

I'm going to do a post like this soon! My guesses are c, b, and c.

Julie Q said...

a.b.& c.

omg that's so awesome, we'll have to have play dates with violet and matt damon's future baby when i get asked to au pair (and sometimes make out with matt)

Liz said...

B. A. A.

Happy April Fools!

Maxie said...

b, b, a

Anonymous said...

Hmm...

B
B
A

?

It's all intriguing!

Laurie // 312 Beauty said...

My best guess: C, B, A

Unknown said...

B, C, C

I'd like my prize soon please.

LBIC said...

I'm going to guess C, B, A.

L Sass said...

B
B
A

I hope I win!!!

Michelle and the City said...

i'm gonna go with c,b,c :)