Tuesday, November 18, 2008

All around Hollywoooood.

Ooh my Hollywood. So I apologize if this post isn't chock full of all the best of the best of Hollywood, you'd think with having the day off yesterday that I'd have more time to blog (and read blogs!) but alas that was not the case and so I don't know if I'm completely caught up on the know. Anyhoo here goes....
  • This week's cute bebes are accompanied by their even cuter dads, I mean really, these children were destined to be adorable:

    Christian Bale and his daughter Emmeline

    all the Beckham boys at a Laker Game
    Italic

    Aren't they all just so dang cute?! Love it.

  • In big time music news two things have happened. One. TRL has officially shut down and is no longer. MTV had a big to do for the last show on Music Television that actually played snippets of music. I must say I am a wee bit sad even though it's not like I watched it any more, but I did get in the audience back in the day when Mr. Mariah Carey was hosting and it was pretty fun. Oh well, so long music videos!
    And two. Apparently some twat decided to leak Britney Spear's newest CD, Circus, this weekend. Her CD isn't supposed to come out for two more weeks so it sort of stinks that it's been leaked so early. Has anyone heard it yet? Is it good? I'm slightly curious and definitely still rooting for a kick ass comeback.

  • In other music news, one of my faves Josh Kelley is performing tomorrow at the Hotel Cafe and if anyone would like to go with me I'd love the company :)
    Oh and if you have no idea who he is, he's married to Katherine Heigl....still doesn't mean anything, check out his Myspace. Woo.



  • Other favorites news....Twilight. Did you know it's coming out in theaters this Friday? Did I mention that already? Haha. But no really, I started Breaking Dawn yesterday and I'm liking it already and I'm definitely curious to see where it's going. But really, the movie. This weekend. Wahoo.


    le swoon oh swoon

  • Hey guy readers, I didn't forget about you. Here's the oh so hot Heidi Klum at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this past weekend, seriously if I was a guy I'd have a crush on her:


  • And from Heidi we go to some tranny fabulousness. Remember Isis from Top Model? How could you forget her, she's the first tranny on the show! Anyhoo, Ty Ty, being the angel that she is, surprised Isis on her show by offering to pay for and arrange her sex change operation. Now I agree that is one awesome gift since the operation is apparently thirty five thousand or something like that, but just know that Tyra will bring up this act of kindness any chance she gets. Oh I love the crazy Ty. But congrats Isis!

  • In other TV news...
    Umm actually there is too much TV to talk about without making this post even longer so I'll save it for later. Just know that all my shows are pretty great, the Hills folks are for sure doing a season five and Steven Weber is officially everywhere!

  • And lastly today's WTF news comes from a man and his invention....a vibrating toilet seat. Yeah I'll just let that one settle. Everyone wants some vibration to get them going in the morning right? Haha, wow, just wow.

And that's what's happening in Hollwoooood? Anything I missed?



happy tuesday!

21 comments:

Julie Q said...

Tyra is somehow going to exploit this, or make her get the same exact model as her vajajay (yes, i totally went there!!!). You know its going to be over the top!

lol too much for a tuesday morning, i know ;)

Anonymous said...

From what I've heard on Circus it's pretty good - I am rooting for a come back too!

Jen said...

Awww...love that picture of the Beckham boys and of course the pic of Rob P. isn't bad either.

Btw, stop by my blog. I gave you an award (and not just because you met Ryan.)

B said...

Is it me, or does Beckham look REALLY red lately?

dmb5_libra said...

am i the only one that's bothered by katherine heigel? even her name bothers me!

amanda said...

Twilight this weekend.
HOLLA! That picture is
very yummy. He looks
like such a vamp!

Love Christian. Love that
his little girls name
is Emmeline. Too cute.

The Beck children are
gorgeous. Like they
wouldn't be. They better
thank mums and pops
every day of their life!

I was SO mad about the
leakage of the Brit CD.
Grr. What a killjoy.
I will be waiting until
it comes out officially
to hear the goodness!

Oh how I dig your celeb
obsessions.

Chris said...

Some Special Company? Fly me down and I'll totally come! :P Seriously though, I bet it's a great show.

Lauren said...

I'm convinced Heidi will always be gorgeous on the runway. I'm also convinced that I still have a chance with Christian Bale, but that's besides the point. :)

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

i just now realized that the dude playing edward was from harry potter! and for whatever reason that makes him hotter to me.

Dana said...

YAY!!! i am soo happy that The Hills will be on another season.. I still love it.. I just wish I knew Audrina was going to be in AC, it's only an hour away from where I live!!!! I go to Harrahs all the time!! :(

So@24 said...

Oh memories of TRL. I remember when I used to watch that one Shania Twain video on mute.

Ahhhh memories.

sarah marie p said...

Yay for the Hills! they should continue it until Laureen is 40.

Bayjb said...

I do really like the Beckham guys. They are too cute. Especially the family holds hands. It's just too cute.

I always enjoy the VS Fashion Show too and oh yeah that Twilight thing. I finished Eclipse last night.

Auburn Kat said...

I finally started reading Twilight and I can not put it down! It is SOOOO good!

Allison M. said...

Eeewww. Screw the Hills. It's fake. None of them have jobs or go to school. Lauren, we know you aren't in school. Heidi, we know you don't really work there. And, we all know Audrina was picked pool side to participate in the show.

They all better be saving their money and doing their paid photo shoots now.

Kerri W. said...

You never fail with the Hollywood baby/kiddies photos. LOVE IT! Christian's daughter is absolutely adorable.

And I CAN'T WAIT for Twilight! I'll be in Vegas when it comes out, and I doubt my hubby will want to see it (I think he's had enough of my sexy vampire fixation) but this weekend? I'll be allll over it.

Britni said...

So I was watching stuff on Access Hollywood today while I was running, and they were doing a special on Twilight. All I could think about was the HUGE crush I have on Edward. I am sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

swooon vampire boys! i simply must see the movie now... i'm a bit hooked now and i have you to BLAME... or thank!! i mean what else would i have done with the last 4 days of my life besides read some 800ish pages?

Anonymous said...

Um, I like Heidi Klum too! =)

Daddy Dan said...

Thanks for never forgetting about us guys! ;-)

Bogart said...

It is wonderful and all that you put up a picture of Heidi Klum, but that one makes her look like a 50/50 Bar...you know, a Creamesickle...

We can do better than that!