Friday, June 15, 2007

Three words...

O.A.R. is amazing!!!

I really don't know what else to write besides that. I could go into a whole concert review, but really, where is the fun in that? However I will say that that concert was absolutely fantastic. I knew every song they performed (with the exception of one/two new ones). I basically sang as loud as I could and danced like a crazy person, it was great.
And I must say, I knew from the very beginning of the concert that it would be awesome, they started out with "Hey Girl", one of my top three O.A.R. songs, ah, amazing. Haha.

Man I really intended on a much better recap of such a great night, but I think I am just so exhausted and my brain is fried that I can't think of anything that creative to say really. However, another amazing thing about last night, it was like a flash back to college. Drunk college age kids everywhere singing and dancing without any hesitation, yes it was just like college.


Ah. I love O.A.R....Okay real attempt at the concert:
They played a nice mix of new and old songs, and did a lot of new renditions of songs from the latest live CD (and I have heard them all so I could sing along even if it was a "remix", haha). They basically played music non stop, which small intermissions of talking to the crowd, but basically sang and played their Ohioan hearts out, it was awesome. And they played basically all of my favorites, "Anyway", "Lay Down", "Love and Memories", and ended with a lovely rendition of "Crazy Game of Poker." Okay enough of my rambling, time to get to work.

Lovely summer concert....Lovely O.A.R......

0 comments: