Tuesday, July 29, 2008

AC Slater is taking over the world!

It's Tuesday and you know what that means....Hollywhat???
  • Now I don't know if I've mentioned it before (I probably have) but a couple summers ago I interned at Extra! In a word, it was Awesome. I made some good friends, learned some new stuff about the "biz", got to hang out with Mark McGrath daily and meet some other celebs along the way, basically my kind of gig. Well it was brought to my attention yesterday that Extra has decided to kick off Mark McGrath and put Dayna Devon as a "correspondent" so Mario Lopez can take over full time hosting duties...bleh. Seriously Mario, stop trying to be like Ryan Seacrest, we don't need to see you everywhere. Okay?
    Thanks.


  • Apparently having twins is the new thing to do in Hollywood. First Marcia Cross, then Patrick Dempsey, Diddy, J.Lo, Angelina and now to add to the mix Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell are expecting twin girls this winter. Seriously in like ten years Hollywood is going to have a lot of Doublemint commercials? Or more remakes of the Parent Trap?

  • Speaking of babies, apparently the Duggars aren't the only ones populating the world with their eighteen kids, a Romanian couple living in Canada just had their eighteeth kid last Tuesday. And there are no twins in the bunch! Ah! I can't even imagine having that many kids! Have theese people not heard of birth control? Or a condom? I mean really.

  • Okay and one last baby post and then I am done for the day. But really, how cute is little Sasha? Naomi and Liev really know how to make an adorable baby:



  • Okay moving on to big kid things, the girls from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 were out in full swing last night for the NYC premiere. Now I haven't seen the first one, but I plan on it this week so I can see this one. It looks fun and girly and who doesn't love a movie like that every now and then?



  • Speaking of movies? How come I didn't know that my faves would be at Comic Con this year! Keanu!?! Joshua!? Seriously, why did no one tell me??? I would have easily bust out my Storm costume and made my way to San Diego to meet them. Oh well, maybe next year.







  • And lastly in case you missed it, another Hollywood youngin got a DUI. And who was it this time? None other than Mr. Drunk at Wallgreen's himself, Shia LaBeouf. And not only did he get a DUI but he flipped his car while making an illegal left hand turn injuring both himself and his passenger and the other car's passenger. Way to go dbag. Seriously people, if you're that drunk don't get behind the wheel, simple as that. Or hire a freaking driver! You're a celebrity for crimeny sake! I know you've got the mula. And to make things even more ridiculous Shia just did an interview with Details magazine about his drinking issues and what have you. Seriously Shia? Seriously? Do something about it!
Okay end rant, haha. Well that's all the news happenin today. So stay out of trouble celebs...or I will blog about it (along with a million other blogs), haha. :)



happy tuesday!

23 comments:

Ashley D said...

I can't wait for the next Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie! The first one was really cute, but I think the book was a lot better. I would definitely recommend reading it first, if you haven't already. I still need to read the other books before I see the movie this summer.

Sara Jane said...

I'm so over Mario Lopez trying to take over! He's says the stupidest things on that MTV Dance crew show. I'll miss Mark!

thatShortchick said...

double ew to mario lopez and his slimy cheating ways.

(and i'm not just talking about the DWTS karina chick, he's cheated on his ex-wife ali landry annnnd probably every other girl he's dated.)

L Sass said...

I cannot wait for Sisterhood 2. The preview looks SO good!

Rahul said...

I've had two friends work with Mario Lopez on separate shows.

Can't spell diva without AC.

Well you can, but then that saying wouldn't make sense.

Chris said...

I love everything you talked about. Seriously. I think there's something wrong with us.

Princess Pointful said...

Whatever. Zack Morris will always be #1 in my heart.

So@24 said...

Of course he had to injury the other passenger if he injured himself.

Even Steven, right?

...

I'm going to hell.

Dana said...

I heard that Mario was taking over while getting gas this morning... I'm not sure I like him too much!

Anonymous said...

I feel the exact same way about celebrities who get DUIs. Hire a driver, call a cab, get someone in your posse to drive you...some people are just stupid.

Anonymous said...

After that Walgreen's incident, I try to ignore his screw ups. I don't even think he's that talented as an actor.

Dolce said...

The twins...it's called Clomid and apparently every actress in the world is on it.

Has anyone else ever though Mark McGrath and Brett Favre look a little alike?

Maybe it's just me.

Anonymous said...

I don't know who most of those people are, except for Shia and Keanu. Shia I don't much care about, and Keanu? Methinks he needs to ditch the beard. Not a good look for him. :-P

Auburn Kat said...

I seriously don't know what I would do without your Hollywood updates!!!

You are making me love Joshua more and more!

sarah marie p said...

I love Naomi's dress! So cute! You'll love sisterhood of the traveling pants! I wanna see the 2nd one!

amanda said...

How amazing are you for
interning with Extra! I'm
so majorly J of you right
now. Mario Lopez should
have stuck to Saved By
The Bell...he's becoming
too big for his britches.

Umm...Joshua. Sigh.
And these pictures...
holy moly! Could I be
anymore obsessed? Sheesh.

Oh. and Shia...I'm so
disappointed in him.
Ugh. But he's so talented
and cute...I hate that
he's following in the stupidity
of young Hollywood's
footsteps!

And OH...Sisterhood...you'll
LOVE it. So cute. Seriously.
It's great.

Julie Q said...

seriously, whats up with mario lopez taking over extra? I actually liked Dayna Devon- mostly because she let Joel McHale make fun of her on "the Soup" and made a special guest appearance.

but mario lopez? i might have to start watching jeopardy during the 7:30pm slot.

and what was up with people.com specifically mentioning that Rebecca Romjan did not do in vitro to get her twins.. i thought that was tres suspiscious!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Blake Lively's dress in this post~

kolls said...

All I can say is... PACEY. LE SIGH.

mcgee said...

dude seriously WHAT is with everyone in hollywood having twins lately?! seems a little too much of a coincidence to me. maybe there's a hot new fertility doctor in the neighborhood?

glamour girly said...

Twins all over the place! Hooray for the new Garner-Affleck baby!

Bayjb said...

Seriously AC Slater is taking over the world. WIth his Hulk-like muscles and skin-tight face. Something is off here.

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

BOOOOOOO to mario!

swooooooooon to joshua. i love that you love him too