Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Wii wins over Hollywood.

First of all, thank you for all the good Wii vibes because yesterday Matt walked through the door with a Wii in hand, hark! So this post won't be all too long because obviously I'm too wrapped up in bowling, playing tennis and pretending to box. So here is the shortened Hollywood post, woo:
  • Today's cute bebes come from Melissa Joan Hart's fam, seriously her family is just so adorable and happy and precious and ah! Love:



  • In other cute bebe news little Olive Cohen is just so dang adorable these days and looking more and more like her mom, I love it. Seriously how happy does she look in this picture?


    precious!

  • Speaking of bebes Chyler Leigh, aka Lexie on Grey's Anatomy, is pregnant with her third bebe! Third, she's only 26, crazy pants. Luckily they won't be writing her pregnancy into the show because man that could be intense, but congrats to her and her family.

  • In favorites news it's rumored that Drew Barrymore and Jason Segel have been hanging out lately and possibly canoodling, among other things. Seriously I heart Jason Segel so don't break his heart Drew, you hear me?



  • In today's movie news, Marley and Me came in numero uno at the box office this weekend. I've heard goo things about it but don't know if I'll actually be able to see it since there are so many movies out I want to see, speaking of which I'm seeing Slumdog Millionaire tonight and cannot wait. I read the book that it was based on and it was amazing, seriously so excited.

  • In other movie news, Pink is the New Blog posted new promo pics for Transformers 2 and they look pretty cool. I must say even though the first movie was ridiculous in plot it made up for it in special effects.

  • Speaking of movie news and skipping ahead to the WTF news, a man in Philly was annoyed by a father and son talking during a screening of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and pulled out a gun and shot the father. Not only that, but after he shot the guy he sat down and finished watching the movie....umWTF?! What a freakin psycho. Crazy pants.

  • And lastly in TV news, did anyone watch The City last night? I currently have it siting on my DVR waiting to watch and I want to know what to expect. Is it as ridiculous as the Hills or better? Granted I doubt it matters and I'll watch it anyways, haha.

Anyhoo that's all I got today kids. Feel free to comment anything I missed.


happy tuesday!

17 comments:

Dana said...

i read that about Lexie Grey last night... i can't believe she's on #3 and only 26 crazy!! and they said they aren't writing it into the script on Grey's.. i wonder what'll happen....maybe they'll shoot her or something so she's on bed rest.. hmmmm

Lauren said...

Let me know what you think of Slumdog!

Also - Lexie Gray having a THIRD kid? She seems so young!

Anonymous said...

The City is both ridiculous and ridiculously addicting!

CIP said...

Yay for Wii! I love mine and am currently obsessed with Wii Fit!

Okay, so seriously...that movie thing...ONLY IN PHILLY would that happen. People here are CRAZY!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nicole antoinette said...

I've never played Wii anything! Isn't that crazy? Almost as crazy as being 26 and on BABY NUMBER THREE!

Hope said...

The City is AMAZING..... Enough said. ENJOY!

Mandy said...

Woohoo for finding a Wii!!

The City was quite enjoyable...

d said...

Yay on the Wii! I got mine on Xmas and seriously can barely walk because of all the playing.

Auburn Kat said...

Congrats on the Wii!!! They really are so much fun and it's amazing how sore you are the next day!

Bayjb said...

I hate to say it, but I love when parents dress their kids in matching outfits. Adorable. Also, the City was good but a little bland to start. But I love Whitney so she gets another go. Finally, Olive Cohen is rivaling violet in cuteness

Maxie said...

Isn't isla fischer's hair amazing? Le sigh.

Anonymous said...

I saw Slumdog Millionaire tonight too - I thought it was amazinggg. And enjoy your new Wii! I wish I could be enjoying mine BUT my sister took it to school and didn't bring it home for break. Grrr.

Britni said...

We got a Wii for Christmas too and stayed up way too late for the last few nights playing. If you come across any great games let me know. We're looking for some new ones.

amanda said...

Oh how I heart Hollywood
babiessss! I want one!

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

Jason is cool....except for all of those cock shots in the beginning of Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, Melissa Joan Hart will ALWAYS be Sabrina the Teenage Witch in my mind. But you're totally right, her family is ADORABLE.