Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suit up Hollywood!

And hello Tuesday, ready for some Hollywood? Why yes of course you are.
  • Starting off this week's cuteness we have an oh so adorable play date between Michelle Williams and Matilda with one of my faves Busy Phillips and her daughter Birdie. Basically it makes me happy to see Dawson alums hanging out and being cute.


    so much cuteness!

  • Also in the cuteness we have a newbie to the blog, Rachel Griffiths from Brothers and Sisters shows off her smiley baby Clementine, seriously she is precious.


    so so precious!!

  • In some other bebeness, one of my faves, Seraphina turned one last week, so Happy Birthday Seraphina! Cuteness!

  • Moving on from the bebes and on to some Hollywood news...Katy Perry and Russel Brand got engaged New Year's Eve, they make quite the cute couple but man that was quick....Kate Gosselin's got some new hair and it took 20 hours and cost a pretty penny like wo...Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol after this season....and the People's Choice Awards were on last week, it wasn't that great of a show but some of my faves were there...


    heart these two.


    heart him and his funniness as well.


    oh how I miss those Glee kids on TV but don't
    they look dashing.

  • And in some favoriteness...
    Diane Kruger paid a visit to Joshua Jackson on the set of Fringe and umm they are just adorable. And apparently Diane has a guest spot but of course I wouldn't know since I haven't been able to watch this season due to some scheduling conflicts but I still heart him and them and they are lovely.


    the couple that works together, stays together.

    Also in favoritesness, Keanu is on set for a new film. And ohmygod he shaved! He may not look his best but man he looks better than uber scruffy unshowered Keanu, haha. Unfortunately he's smoking and eh I hope it's for his character.

  • In Twilight news...
    Anna Kendrick gave an entertaining interview on Ellen saying how she basically pitted George Clooney and Rob Pattinson against each other via their magazine covers and their icon standings. Heart both leading men.

    Another Twilight alum is also in the news for another movie role, Cam Ciganet has started shooting scenes with Christina Aguilera for Burlesque and I gotta say he looks a lot better than he did as James.


    rawr!

  • And in TV news...
    How I Met Your Mother. The 100th episode, the big shabang, the mother is finally revealed...well sort of. I love that Ted actually talked about the mother and was in reaching distance! We're so close....yet so far. And Barney's suit dilemma, yeah loved the Tim Gunn cameo, so funny. But the suit song, oh the song. Twas loverly. NPH can sing to me any day, I mean really he's wonderful.


    suit up!

    Desperate Housewives. As always check out my review over at BSC Review.

  • Lastly in today's WTF news I say WTF Pete Carroll, WTF. If you didn't know, I'm a USC football fan. And Pete was our coach. And now's he's leaving to go to the pros and it's just not very nice. So my WTF goes to you Pete, hope you enjoy the Seattle rain while it's super sunny and fabulous here.

Anything I missed? Let me know!






happy tuesday!

15 comments:

Lexilooo said...

Loved HIMYM last night!

Unknown said...

i'm DYING for more HIMYM musicals! nph is amazing :)

rachel said...

i'm naming my daughter Birdie. the end. ADORABLE.

Andhari said...

OMG Cam Gigandet. He really is HOT.

Julie Q said...

Agreed. The episode was awesome last night! I was uber excited when I thought Rachel Bilson was joining the show as the mom though.. oh well!

thatShortchick said...

I can't believe the people's choice awards are still being aired.

but "suit up?" LOVED IT. that NPH is so yummy.

Hillary said...

HIMYM was so funny. I just about died at the whispered "suit up"

Ali said...

While I cannot for the LIFE of me wrap my head around the name Clementine, that is one cute baby!

And how, how I eat that play date UP!

Anonymous said...

I think Sandra Bullock is the absolute best... I want to be her friend

Bayjb said...

Oh I miss Glee so much! And the HIMYM was good last night, but I SO THOUGHT Rachel Bilson was the mother. Ugh!

Mandy said...

Busy and Birdie, only in hollywood can one get away with names like that, but lord knows I really want to try.

Nora said...

Love the mini Dawson's reunion between the two girls!

Russell Brand is so darn funny... and a bit sexy if you ask me. That is rather a fast engagement but hey, maybe he's finally cured of his sex addict ways!?

Katie said...

I love Busy! I was just watching her in Cougar Town last night. She looks great post-baby!

*~Dani~* said...

I have always been the biggest Busy Phillips fan since Dawson's Creek.

amanda said...

obsessed with the dawson gals hanging out together.