Monday, November 12, 2007

"Hey I put some new shoes on and suddenly everything's right"

I don't really remember the last time I bought myself some shoes that weren't reefs or rainbows or severely on sale, so the fact that I got two new pairs of shoes is a big deal. On Saturday I went out with my mom and after trying on a bagillion pairs of shoes these two were the winners!


I like the brown ones because they're cute and practical (can wear with multiple outfits) and the green ones...um they're green? Do I need another reason? Haha. Anyhoo, they're both flats and fabulous especially since I rarely wear heels (I don't need to be an Amazon woman) and I heart them. I almost forgot how fun it is to treat myself to some fashion upgrades, holler.

11 comments:

Susie said...

oooh very cute!!

and i love the title of this post :)

Nanette said...

Super cute! I also love the title! That whole album is great.

Larissa said...

I LOVE the brown ones. I've been aching for some new cute boots recently.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Shoes are the number one must have accesory - and you now have two adorable pairs to wear - and your'e right - there is no other reason but for being green and that is enough!

Virginia said...

So cute!! I am quite jealous. I might have to treat myself to some new shoes pretty soon.

DG said...

I LOVE them!!! Great find!

Anonymous said...

yanno... I think Imelda Marcos had green shoes like that. Not that you're like that but... yanno.


meow

L Sass said...

Cute shoes. Don't you hope flats never go out of style?

Anonymous said...

I am jealous! Love, love love both pairs!

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes. I'm obviously partial to the green ones, woo.

Jen

Anonymous said...

I'm always searching for cute flats for work and the salespeople always try to get be to buy heels. So annoying- adorable finds though!