Friday, November 2, 2007

Some Friday fashion.

Apparently there were some premieres and galas last night (actually when isn't there some red carpet event)...In any case, some of the ladies were looking amazing. And they are...

Just ignore Tom (because he weirds me out) and admire Katie. I think she looks amazing in this dress. It's simple, but elegant. I would rock it.


And of course, my latest idol for many reasons, Miss Jen Garner. I just really like the design at the neckline of the dress. I'm not so keen on the color on her, but for me. Obviously I would wear it, haha.



Okay so really not as many dresses as I thought I liked. But hey these two are nice right? Anyhoo time to get back to work.

It's Friday! Woot.

1 comments:

The Ex said...

Katie looks so pretty but so brainwashed.