Tuesday, November 6, 2007

In odder news...

There are really some crazy stories out there....

- A little girl in India was born with four arms and four legs (wowza!) and a 40 hour non-stop surgery is about to start to remove her extra limbs (crazay!).
- Some guy in Indiana thought it'd be smart to bring snakes on a bus (at least it's not a plane right?).
- A man almost threw out a four carat diamond?!?! Is he crazy!?
- Those Brits have some crazy laws.
- This woman may be the oldest blogger around.

3 comments:

alana said...

That 95-year-old blogging grandma? Cutest thing ever! I just wish I were fluent in Spanish so I could read what she's writing.

LBIC said...

How freaking cute is that blogging granny? I can't even get my grandmother to take a bath. Sad, but true.

Kay said...

i need to make a trip to arkansas and find me my own 4 carat diamond