Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hollywood does Halloween.

So besides my obvious fave for celeb Halloween costume, I found a couple more that I pretty much love:

The most badass Rockstar family around


Julianne Moore and family (Jen I see this as you in 10 years, haha)


Ellen dressed up as a "not pregnant" J.Lo


Christina and her hubby rockin some scarrrily good costumes


Fun fun times. Ah I love when celebs get into the holidays too. Granted they don't all need to get into it... Britney looked trashy (as is the norm these days) and I don't even want to post her pic here. So go here if you so dare...it's scary, cause it's that bad. Granted I think Coco may be worse...gah. Put some clothes on!

Anyhoo, hope you all had a fabulous Halloween. Mine was quite relaxing. Spent giving out some candy, watching Jeopardy, and going to a laid back party at a friend's house with Matt. Our costumes turned out quite cute and I'm not going to give it away just yet (I'll post it tomorrow). Woot.

Anyhoo, back to work. Happy Almost Weekend!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I love Gwenn and Gavin.

Anonymous said...

what is gavin supposed to be dressed up as??